Tom Felton to Star in New Film "In Between the Waves"

Felton
May 24, 2009, 03:28 AM

Thanks to Misha from Feltbeats.com for letting us know that actor Tom Felton will be taking on a new role in the film "In Between the Waves." According to the film's website Tom will be taking the part of Luke in this "European road trip & buddy movie."

Also there was news that Tom Felton would begin filming his role as Draco Malfoy for Deathly Hallows in the near future. According to Feltbeats, Tom said "I’ve popped onto the set a few times, and things seem to be going like clockwork. I can’t wait to get back on the set and get down to business. I’m also looking forward to challenging Dan to another game of cricket at lunchtime. We both get very competitive! Tom starts full-time filming for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows in June."

Finally we at TLC would like to send a big Hello to all of us here in Boston, the site of a very very busy and now concluded LeakyCon 2009.  Cheers too to Tom and all of you for the many good wishes, tweets and emails for a successful convention.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Felton News

A153_thumb

Awesome! Good for Tom. Wow, it was a while since there were any news.

Posted by NightSky on May 24, 2009, 08:20 PM report to moderator
Dgraymanclockroom37_thumb

It sounds like a surfing movie, I don’t like surfing movies, but I do love Tom! Can’t wait to see Draco in movie six, or in movie seven.

Posted by Rumbleroarϟ{WBM!}ǝıʞɔnp! on May 24, 2009, 08:47 PM report to moderator
Nymphadora_6_thumb

Posted by moony-heart-tonks on May 25, 2009, 03:23 AM report to moderator
Image1jx7_thumb

yay!:))))))))))))

Posted by moony-heart-tonks on May 25, 2009, 03:24 AM report to moderator
Normal_dh_onset_londonday2_08_thumb

FIRST! :)
I wanna see this movie when it comes out. I hope it comes out in Canada . . .

Posted by DanielleD on May 25, 2009, 03:33 AM report to moderator

OMFG YESSSS! I LUV TOM FELTON HE’S THE BEST! I CANT WAIT! IM SPAZZIN! HE’S AMAZING AS MALFOY! <3 I CANT WAIT 4 DEATHLY HALLOWS AND HALF-BLOOD PRINCE! THAT SHOT OF HIM IN THE BATHROOM LOKKIN AT TH EMIRROR IS AMAZING! HE’S SO0O0O0O0O HOT <3 I LUV HIM AND ITS ALWAYS AWESOME 2 HEAR ABOUT HIM! I LUV HIM <3333333333

Posted by Malfoyluva on May 25, 2009, 04:22 AM report to moderator
Harry_thumb

:P Lol u r second

Posted by blackhair on May 25, 2009, 04:28 AM report to moderator
12440441_thumb
19573 Points

YAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYYA!!
CAn’t wait to see this!!

Posted by R-for-H {ROAR} :D on May 25, 2009, 04:37 AM report to moderator
1980 Points

yay for tom !!!!!!!! hes great as malfoy.

Posted by floridianhp*ROAR* on May 25, 2009, 05:16 AM report to moderator
Img000029_thumb

Awesome! I can’t wait :]

Posted by omgitslouise [WBM] [Ravenvlog <3's Me] on May 25, 2009, 05:32 AM report to moderator

I always enjoy the scenes between Harry and Draco!!
Back to work on HP for Tom ,great to hear!!

I would pay to see him and Dan playing cricket!!!

Wish some of it would turn up on the DVD as
behind the scenes stuff!!!!

Posted by Jeannine on May 25, 2009, 05:43 AM report to moderator

"Half the f-f-family's in the Order, it'll b-b-be a miracle if we all come through this... and P-P-Percy's not talking to us... What if something d-d-dreadful happens and we had never m-m-made up? And what's going to happen if Arthur and I get killed, who

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014