New, HBP Poster, Direct Download Links to New Harry Potter and Half-Blood Prince Featurette

HBP Film
May 22, 2009, 04:44 AM

Thanks again to WB for sending over this new poster for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, which features the Trio and Dumbledore,with the tagline "Dark Secrets Revealed."

Also now available are direct download links to the recent Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Featurette as follows:

Quicktime High Definition

Medium
Small

IPOD

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Avatar_hp_thumb

I like that poster.

I went to the cinema earlier today, and saw a poster for HBP!!! I SQUEEEED so much!! :) :)

I cannot wait!!! :D :D :D :D

Dgraymanclockroom37_thumb

Awesome! Downloading ASAWP ( As soon as wizardly possible)

Posted by Rumbleroarϟ{WBM!}ǝıʞɔnp! on May 23, 2009, 02:52 PM report to moderator
Pru2_thumb
2016 Points

I think there trying to photoshop us to death – not to say that I don’t like it – it looks squeelful it’s just

WE NEED LESS PHOTOSHOP MORE REALISM!!!!!

And I have a question – why the heck isn’t Dumbledores hand black?

Posted by JustSuperMione on May 23, 2009, 03:23 PM report to moderator
Img_0211__2__thumb

Hi – the poster looks fine. Of course it’s photoshopped – everything is now-a-days, that is the current standard. As far as airbrushing – I hate to be the voice of the obvious – but all actors, actresses, everyone – is airbrushed in publicity photos. Only candids are without it. Frankly, they still look pretty much the same to me. Also – Harry’s hair looks fine. That’s just the way Dan’s hair is – very thick.

Posted by sueml on May 23, 2009, 03:24 PM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

airbrush much?
there is soooooooo much!! they hav 2 bring out a better one!!!!!!!!!!!

Hbp_promo_officialposter_01_thumb

Ron’s face looks really…unreal. As every1 has already metioned, it has been (over)photoshopped, although Warner Bros probably used some fancy, movie-company version of it. Does any1 else think it remonds u of the GoF cover for the DVD, as well as other GOF related posters?

Posted by StefanM94[WBM!] on May 23, 2009, 04:31 PM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

Awesome!

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on May 23, 2009, 05:04 PM report to moderator
I love the videos, but the posters have all been photo-shopped. I don’t think much has been done to the guys, but in my opinion Emma is unrecognisable, I think they are try to “sex her up”( She doesn’t need that she is sexy already).
Posted by Mach1982 on May 23, 2009, 07:24 PM report to moderator
Rh_thumb

yesssssssss

Posted by boona on May 23, 2009, 07:44 PM report to moderator
Me_thumb

“this one is the best yet!!”

Posted by ☮ SMM {ROAR!} on May 23, 2009, 08:15 PM report to moderator
Me_thumb

“I dont need luck, Ill be with Dumbledore”

Posted by ☮ SMM {ROAR!} on May 23, 2009, 08:15 PM report to moderator
2zpr1ao_thumb

I don’t like the poster at all….. what’s up with the backround????

Posted by Dobbyrox [WBM] on May 23, 2009, 08:21 PM report to moderator
Image_thumb

I can’t wait any longerrrr!

Posted by Smitch on May 23, 2009, 09:22 PM report to moderator
268141_10150258426464313_156794164312_6914503_4625251_n_thumb

Too much photoshop again.. I don’t like it when they do that.

Posted by Hermione_Granger1987 on May 23, 2009, 09:31 PM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

I agree McGiggles92 I really to see that clip of Slughorn changing from the chair randomly mashed in with the latest Transformers trailer! Transformer Slughorn, who’d have thunk it

Posted by KiwiMcI on May 23, 2009, 09:37 PM report to moderator

"Manners, Potter, or I'll have to give you a detention," drawled Malfoy... "You see, I, unlike you, have been made a prefect, which means that I, unlike you, have the power to hand out punishments."[br]"Yeah," said Harry, "but you, unlike me, are a git, s