New, HBP Poster, Direct Download Links to New Harry Potter and Half-Blood Prince Featurette

HBP Film
May 22, 2009, 04:44 AM

Thanks again to WB for sending over this new poster for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, which features the Trio and Dumbledore,with the tagline "Dark Secrets Revealed."

Also now available are direct download links to the recent Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Featurette as follows:

Quicktime High Definition

Large

Medium
Small

IPOD

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Downsized_0124001234a_thumb

Is this the first poster with the trio all together?

Posted by Olivia Elaine a.k.a Agent Pomplamoose on May 23, 2009, 11:28 AM report to moderator
Kc_lucius1_thumb

eek! Slughorn!!!!

Posted by KC Nox on May 23, 2009, 11:31 AM report to moderator

Slughorn in semi-chair form = Michelin Man

Totally

Posted by Nylota on May 23, 2009, 11:32 AM report to moderator

Slughorn in semi-chair form = Michelin Man

Totally

Posted by Nylota on May 23, 2009, 11:32 AM report to moderator
L_32b0eddba4eb43718eb38ffa016162b2_thumb

I saw the poster today when I went to the theater to see the new Terminator. It was ehh. They also had a HUGE cardboard display up with Harry and Dumbledore standing on the rock with waves crashing all around them.

Posted by phantomdave79 on May 23, 2009, 12:05 PM report to moderator
Image1jx7_thumb

can’t wait!!everytime i see pics of the hpb,,i get overly excted moooooore and moooore~~~!!!

Posted by moony-heart-tonks on May 23, 2009, 12:13 PM report to moderator
Brent_river_2_thumb

Dude are you guys going to fix leaky some time soon!!!!

Posted by Big B [ROAR FTW] on May 23, 2009, 12:19 PM report to moderator
Zzz_thumb

I love the new poster! I’m very excited for this movie!

Posted by mOOn-stArs-sUn [WBM] on May 23, 2009, 12:28 PM report to moderator
Screen_shot_2010-10-29_at_12

I’m not liking that poster AT ALL! It’s way over photoshopped and I don’t think it makes any of them look very good. I don’t like what WB has been doing with the promotional posters. First, they abbreviate the movie title and have “HP 6”. Now, they’re having all the words at an angle and cutting off large portions of the logo. It doesn’t look good, it just looks stupid. They’re trying too hard to appeal to the masses and it’s not working.

Posted by KatherineWeasley on May 23, 2009, 12:31 PM report to moderator
P1010036_thumb

Well I managed to download it to my Ipod. Just don’t ask how I did it.
trial and error I think. This featurete is just awsome.

Posted by Tonks1OoM4,CW[ROAR] on May 23, 2009, 12:31 PM report to moderator
P1010036_thumb

I can’t wait for the movie, but, I really don’t want to rush my summer either. You would have thought that the last time they photoshoped and the fans got in a uproar that they would not have done it again. I also agree, that I don’t like Harry’s hair cut in the film either. Cool video though.

Posted by Tonks1OoM4,CW[ROAR] on May 23, 2009, 12:40 PM report to moderator
001_thumb

Too much photoshop again

Posted by saffran { roar } on May 23, 2009, 01:52 PM report to moderator

Wow, thanks! :D

Posted by Mairéad on May 23, 2009, 01:59 PM report to moderator
3136d0c1b5c2c8f0c0ada4cec4a7b7a8fb00_thumb

What did Dumbledore say at sec 0:36: “I still see the small boy from …? in sec 48 :”In this film ,harry is turning to …?" and in 1:12?
Also what did Harry say at sec 0:55?

Posted by liyixinhua on May 23, 2009, 02:02 PM report to moderator
Doctor_who_5_thumb

The poster looks fake and the writing is squint.
Airbrushed much?

Posted by I've got a theory... *ROAR* on May 23, 2009, 02:20 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

The fact that Hagrid was now on probation became common knowledge within the school over the next few days, but to Harry's indignation, hardly anybody appeared to be upset about it; indeed, some people, Draco Malfoy prominent among them, seemed positively