New, HBP Poster, Direct Download Links to New Harry Potter and Half-Blood Prince Featurette

HBP Film
May 22, 2009, 04:44 AM

Thanks again to WB for sending over this new poster for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, which features the Trio and Dumbledore,with the tagline "Dark Secrets Revealed."

Also now available are direct download links to the recent Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Featurette as follows:

Quicktime High Definition

IPOD

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Raven_avatar_thumb

More stuff!!!

Posted by Won_Two on May 22, 2009, 06:26 PM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

I don’t mind the poster. :)

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on May 22, 2009, 07:38 PM report to moderator
Hbpdvd2disc_thumb

i think the poster is the best HP one yet cuz it’s eye popping to me. i mean, look at the colors, and the London buildings, and the sideways slant…

Posted by DARKIRONPOTTER on May 22, 2009, 07:47 PM report to moderator
Ahh_thumb

First off, I love the new poster!

Posted by spicefan78 OoM1 {ROAR!} on May 22, 2009, 09:36 PM report to moderator
Ahh_thumb

Second, I loved the featurette!

Posted by spicefan78 OoM1 {ROAR!} on May 22, 2009, 09:45 PM report to moderator
9013438_thumb

Wow, the posters this time, (not that they haven’t been bad) are really aweful! Who’s brilliant idea was it to make the text go off the page? I mean really! All the good its done? Not seeing the whole title, having my husband make fun of “Po and the Half Blood Prince” Really? Why?

Posted by carebie on May 22, 2009, 09:54 PM report to moderator
Brent_river_2_thumb

WOW love it but i think we will have seen the movie by the time it comes out!!

Posted by Big B [ROAR FTW] on May 23, 2009, 12:18 AM report to moderator
Brent_river_2_thumb

My first post is gone, my 2nd makes no since now so my 3rd is same as the first…
Wow love it but I think we will have seen the whole movie by the time it comes out!!

Posted by Big B [ROAR FTW] on May 23, 2009, 12:20 AM report to moderator
Harry_thumb

cool
And abt the posters it was not bad it was not that good

Posted by blackhair on May 23, 2009, 01:06 AM report to moderator
106_4038_thumb

100% awesomeness!!!

Posted by gayle.marie [[ ROAR ]] on May 23, 2009, 03:32 AM report to moderator
Masterhand_thumb

Will you be able to get this in your Video gallery? Just thought for those people who prefer to just, ya know, add it as a favorite and come back to it later, that’s all.

Posted by ?????? on May 23, 2009, 04:48 AM report to moderator

That poster is ugly. They gave Rupert a unibrow from using too much photoshop…

Posted by Jaymie Brooks on May 23, 2009, 04:56 AM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

cool.

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on May 23, 2009, 05:03 AM report to moderator
Thecave_thumb

Am I the only one getting an error message?

Posted by mollywobble on May 23, 2009, 05:04 AM report to moderator
Harry_animation_65x65_thumb

The poster isn’t nice, but I love the new video! Makes me want to see the film even more.

Posted by Radish on May 23, 2009, 05:18 AM report to moderator

"We keep all our old subjects, or I'd've ditched Defense Against the Dark Arts."[br]"But that's very important!" said Hermione, shocked.[br]"Not the way Lockhart teaches it," said Ron. "I haven't learned anything from him except not to set pixies loose."