Win the German Audio Book of Harry, a History by Melissa Anelli

Contests
May 21, 2009, 09:57 AM

Lucky fans in Germany now have the opportunity to win the audio book of Harry, A History written by our own Melissa Anelli. Elbenwald.de has now launched a contest for fans to win the audio edition of the book which chronicles the many facets of the Harry Potter fandom and features an introduction written by author J.K. Rowling. To hear an excerpt of the audiobook in German, as well as enter the contest, click here.

Thanks much to Werina!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Contests News

Z_thumb

darn. its in germany. =( aw well, good luck to germans! :D

Posted by chocolaterabbits on May 21, 2009, 07:46 PM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

Very cool, everyone should get a chance to experience this book! :)

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on May 21, 2009, 09:22 PM report to moderator
12440441_thumb
19573 Points

WAy cool… But I don’t think i will understand it!! If it was in French I might try!!

Posted by R-for-H {ROAR} :D on May 21, 2009, 10:18 PM report to moderator
60c9c9ed966148bcbf9c4a4258e60858_1__thumb

Cool , is the book going to come in French ?

Posted by FrancescaElle on May 21, 2009, 10:31 PM report to moderator

It’s funny to listen to. I’m Dutch and at this rate the German is easy to understand, but the question they are asking is very easy to answer.

Posted by greatpetie83 on May 21, 2009, 10:31 PM report to moderator

Just entered, they didn’t state anything about not entering if you’re not German.

Posted by greatpetie83 on May 21, 2009, 10:35 PM report to moderator
Angrycat_thumb

Wow. I would really love a German copy of Harry, A History since I want to keep my grasp on the language and this would be a great way.

Posted by Neesee on May 21, 2009, 10:51 PM report to moderator
12440441_thumb
19573 Points

Maybe I shall just enter for funn!! xD

Posted by R-for-H {ROAR} :D on May 21, 2009, 11:10 PM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

Cool , is the book going to come in French ?

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on May 21, 2009, 11:48 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I wish I knew German so that I could listen to this translation!

Posted by Kirk on May 21, 2009, 11:49 PM report to moderator
282600_233804939987291_100000733600249_807455_78180_n_thumb

ha cool it could help me with my German!!!!

Posted by Horcruxalej on May 22, 2009, 01:12 AM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

this wont send!! but cool!!!!!!!
(third attempt)

Ronhermione_thumb

finally!! it sent!!!!!

Iheartfredgeorge_thumb

Congrats, Melissa, for getting your book in multiple languages! :D

Posted by Mera004 on May 22, 2009, 02:08 AM report to moderator
Harry_animation_65x65_thumb

Does somebody know where you can buy it in Belgium? I’ve been looking for a while but I can’t find it :(.

Posted by Radish on May 22, 2009, 03:08 AM report to moderator

"It's classified information, until such time as the Ministry decides to release it," said Percy stiffly. "Mr. Crouch was quite right not to disclose it."[br]"Oh shut up, Weatherby," said Fred.