Direct Download Links to New Ron Weasley Clip from Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

HBP Film
May 21, 2009, 02:55 PM

Thanks to Warner Brothers for sending us the direct download links to the brand new clip from Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. As reported yesterday, this clip, which was originally broadcast on Ellen, features a very funny Rupert Grint as a lovelorn Ron Weasley. Enjoy!

Quicktime High Def

Small

Ipod

Flash

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Avpm_15_by_cuttlefishbella_thumb

AHH! runs to download

Posted by Live Laugh Love Potter ♥ROAR♥ on May 22, 2009, 03:32 AM report to moderator
Dscn052l5_edited_thumb

I love it! The acting is so much better! Yay! I need more exclamation marks!!

Seriously though, it’s really good. I love how Ron squeezes himself on the bed and Harry’s like wtf :D

Posted by Meri on May 22, 2009, 03:32 AM report to moderator
Image_thumb

BEST SCENE EVER!

Squee…I mean ROAR!

Posted by Kamidee {ROAR!} [TZS] on May 22, 2009, 03:52 AM report to moderator
Hswand2_kopiex_thumb

Great :-))))

Posted by grey_nightshirt on May 22, 2009, 04:18 AM report to moderator
Img_4556_thumb

Very nice in HD on my large monitor

Posted by Dolemite [FTC!] on May 22, 2009, 04:23 AM report to moderator
A153_thumb

Perfect! Amazing! Hilarious!

I’m in love with Ron’s socks XD! Both Dan and Rupert delivered the scene perfectly!

Harry: Or 20. XD

Posted by NightSky on May 22, 2009, 04:47 AM report to moderator

Nice socks ron! This on my iPod now, and the view count is 38 :)

Posted by HarryRichardsPotter on May 22, 2009, 05:22 AM report to moderator
Z_thumb

i love his quidditch costume :)

Posted by chocolaterabbits on May 22, 2009, 06:12 AM report to moderator
Greathornedowl_thumb

Oh, I don’t want to see it! It might ruin the movie for me!!! :-(

Posted by PhoenixFlight [ITC!] on May 22, 2009, 06:18 AM report to moderator
Double_thumb

I want to see the out-takes from this scene. Now. The face Rupert makes when he jumps onto the bed is just priceless.

Posted by Northernhollow *ROAR!* on May 22, 2009, 06:20 AM report to moderator
Iconator_04e9497c4d2be426fe2888b16a16f53d_thumb

ahhhh yes!!

Posted by RaWr...WeReWoLf on May 22, 2009, 06:44 AM report to moderator
Littlel_thumb

brilliant clip! Rup has come a long way (must admit I wasn’t his biggest fan in the early films but he’s improved so much)

liyixinhua this is what they said -
Ron “It was on your bed, the box. I just thought I’d try one.”
Harry says “I bloody well hope so, she’s been snoging you for three months.”

Posted by littleL on May 22, 2009, 06:56 AM report to moderator

Awesome clip!! Thanks for making it available.

Posted by Stephanie on May 22, 2009, 06:57 AM report to moderator
Littlel_thumb

bloody time stamp

Posted by littleL on May 22, 2009, 06:57 AM report to moderator
Slymate_thumb

What Harry say at sec 17? (before Ron say “She can´t never lie to me”)

Posted by Whitzard [FTC!] on May 22, 2009, 06:57 AM report to moderator

"Excuse me?" said Ron sharply. "What d'you mean, a bit of whoever we're changing into? I'm drinking [i]nothing[/i] with Crabbe's toenails in it --"