Trio to Present New Clip from Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince at MTV Awards

HBP Film
May 20, 2009, 02:34 PM

The Trio of Dan Radcliffe, Rupert Grint and Emma Watson will present a brand new clip from Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince next weekend at the MTV Awards. MTV is reporting this clip will be introduced by the Trio "via telecast from England" and will be "a never-before-seen clip from "Half-Blood Prince," the sixth movie adaptation of the J.K. Rowling boy-wizard book series."

The MTV Movie Awards will air Sunday, May 31st at 9pm (ET) from Los Angeles on the cable station. Thanks to MTV and all else who emailed!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

12440441_thumb
19573 Points

YAY!! Can’t wait!!

Posted by R-for-H {ROAR} :D on May 21, 2009, 08:03 PM report to moderator
Img_4556_thumb

Can’t wait to see it on here :D

Posted by Dolemite [FTC!] on May 21, 2009, 09:33 PM report to moderator
Rupert_thumb

I won’t be watching it — trying not to come on leaky anymore actually, hehe I don’t want to ruin the movie anymore!

Posted by Chromate {ROAR} on May 21, 2009, 10:12 PM report to moderator
Avatars_house2_03_thumb

I am so setting the DVR that night before I go to work

Posted by Gryffindorprincess09 on May 21, 2009, 10:14 PM report to moderator
Avator_thumb

i am for sure going to watch!

Posted by ellamia on May 22, 2009, 01:02 AM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

OMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Voila_thumb

YAY! :D

Posted by maera-kyrie on May 22, 2009, 01:43 AM report to moderator
Avatar_hp_thumb

Cool, but is it the same for the UK??

Gftw_thumb

Yay for new clips Booooo for having to wade through the Quagmire that is the least prestigious award show on television, MTV movie awards.

Posted by iconshero [GftW] on May 22, 2009, 11:56 AM report to moderator
Laughing_dan_thumb
2027 Points

i have no self control anymore. i really dont want to see any more clips, but i really cant help myself :) oh well :D

Posted by sunlitdays (ROAR) on May 22, 2009, 02:21 PM report to moderator
Laughing_dan_thumb
2027 Points

so what do we think it will be a clip of then?

Posted by sunlitdays (ROAR) on May 22, 2009, 02:22 PM report to moderator
3d940af4a12f4813a2296b9860f5819e_thumb

rawwwwwww I wants it now ;( oh well I guess I will just have to wait like everyone else! (but I really dont want to)

Posted by filibuster_firework on May 22, 2009, 07:47 PM report to moderator
Green_hummers_thumb

This is where I’m going to be on the 31st. Just to see the clip and the trio!!! Soo cool

Posted by Lady Grey OoM2,CW*ROAR* on May 22, 2009, 07:52 PM report to moderator
Avatar_hp_thumb

Cool, but is it the same for the UK??

Getattachment

whoa! can’t wait to see the new clip. so exciting!

Posted by rainecaphriel on May 23, 2009, 08:32 AM report to moderator

"You won't mind, Harry, if I use a Quick-Quotes Quill? It leaves me free to talk to you normally..."[br]"A what?" said Harry.