New Feature from Half-Blood Prince: "I dont need luck, I'm with Dumbledore"

HBP Film
May 20, 2009, 11:55 AM

UPDATE: Now available for download here in our video galleries. Screencaps o'plenty available here in our image galleries.
Today is our lucky day, as there is even more brand new footage from Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince now online. A Belgium site now has a new featurette online, showing new clips from the film, including Harry speaking to Dumbledore on the Astronomy Tower about giving him his word, also Harry saying I dont need luck, Im with Dumbledore and a funny scene with Slughorn at his home involving a chair.  There are also new interview clips with director David Yates and Daniel Radcliffe and more. To watch, click here and then where it says Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince featurette.

Thanks so much Matty!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Me_thumb

love love love it.

Posted by ☮ SMM {ROAR!} on May 21, 2009, 09:35 AM report to moderator
Harry-potter-poa_thumb

I agree with everyone. We are finally getting the Dumbledore that is reminiscent of the one that left us in Chamber of Secrets.

Posted by Peacemaker92 on May 21, 2009, 09:54 AM report to moderator
Harry_thumb

cool
but we hav seen almost entire movie
Now were the heck is july 15??

Posted by blackhair on May 21, 2009, 10:35 AM report to moderator
Th_harry-and-ginny--x-x-x-_thumb

these are AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by DanielBonnie28 on May 21, 2009, 11:45 AM report to moderator
Harrylight_thumb

Wow!

Posted by HarryLight {OoM4,CW}[Squee] on May 21, 2009, 11:48 AM report to moderator
Voila_thumb

OOOOH THAT WAS AWESOME!

Posted by maera-kyrie on May 21, 2009, 01:49 PM report to moderator
Platformnineandthreequarters_thumb

Wow, that’s so cool! I love the new footage, especially of Dumbledore – Michael Gambon seems to finally be showing the kind side of Dumbledore rather than the rough, unfriendly Dumbledore he usually portrays. Yay!

Posted by juliadiggory92 on May 21, 2009, 05:17 PM report to moderator
My_avatar_thumb

Brilliant!

Posted by SnapesSilverDoe on May 21, 2009, 08:59 PM report to moderator
Doctor_who_5_thumb

Merlin’s beard! I am so excited for this film!

Posted by I've got a theory... *ROAR* on May 21, 2009, 09:05 PM report to moderator
Photo_339_thumb

Wow! That is AMAZING. I loved seeing Slughorn’s borrowed house getting cleaned up…but I don’t want to see too much more.

Posted by DB Fwoopersong{ROAR} -- LESTRANGER on May 21, 2009, 10:13 PM report to moderator
2_1__1__thumb

Ha, funny…though it seems to me that the idea was probably taken from Dumbledore’s line in the HBP book…("I am not worried Harry, I am with you.)

Posted by Aradion on May 21, 2009, 10:57 PM report to moderator
Avator_thumb

gotta love slughorn chair!

Posted by ellamia on May 22, 2009, 12:49 AM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

That was hysterical. Slughorn comes from the chair “Merlins beard!” xD

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on May 22, 2009, 03:32 AM report to moderator
Avatar_thumb

Ooh That was awesome. Loved the featurette. Like the fact that the “I’m with Dumbledore” line is still in.

Posted by aimeestarbuck [WBM] on May 22, 2009, 08:03 AM report to moderator
3136d0c1b5c2c8f0c0ada4cec4a7b7a8fb00_thumb

What did Dumbledore say at sec 0:36: “I still see the small boy from …? in sec 48 :”In this film ,harry is turning a …?" and in 1:12?
Also what did Harry say at sec 0:55?

Posted by liyixinhua on May 22, 2009, 09:13 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

But then, through the mist in front of him, he saw, with an icy surge of terror, the dark outline of a man, tall and skeletally thin, rising slowly from inside the cauldron.[br]"Robe me," said the high cold voice from behind the steam...