New Feature from Half-Blood Prince: "I dont need luck, I'm with Dumbledore"

HBP Film
May 20, 2009, 11:55 AM

UPDATE: Now available for download here in our video galleries. Screencaps o'plenty available here in our image galleries.
Today is our lucky day, as there is even more brand new footage from Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince now online. A Belgium site now has a new featurette online, showing new clips from the film, including Harry speaking to Dumbledore on the Astronomy Tower about giving him his word, also Harry saying I dont need luck, Im with Dumbledore and a funny scene with Slughorn at his home involving a chair.  There are also new interview clips with director David Yates and Daniel Radcliffe and more. To watch, click here and then where it says Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince featurette.

Thanks so much Matty!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Dscn0194_thumb
1921 Points

@T-Vey, I didn’t really see that (I think they were just apparating), but better was hearing Snape say “you ask too much….” thanks to you and khashayar_noor

Posted by izziewitch on May 21, 2009, 05:01 AM report to moderator
My_hero_neville_thumb

HBP looks like it’ll be the BEST yet.

Posted by KB Prez [ROAR!] on May 21, 2009, 05:02 AM report to moderator
L_32b0eddba4eb43718eb38ffa016162b2_thumb

Holy influx of new stuff!!!!! Really if you think about it, this movie is 2 and 1/2 hours long and we must only have maybe 7 to 10 total minutes of the movie released through the various trailers and things. If that. So there is plenty more to be surprised by. I am so happy they got Slughorns introduction right!!! He IS the chair!! Come On July 15th!!!!!!!!

Posted by phantomdave79 on May 21, 2009, 05:03 AM report to moderator
2zpr1ao_thumb

awwwwww……sniff, i got a little teary, i’m gonna have to bring a couple boxes of tissues to the theater…… but it looks fricken AMAZING!!! so excited!

Posted by Dobbyrox [WBM] on May 21, 2009, 05:05 AM report to moderator
Dscn0194_thumb
1921 Points

I just watched all of those videos Khashayar_noor put up, and there are so many little extra bits we haven’t seen before. Thanx. Wonder why WB is willing to release so much.

Posted by izziewitch on May 21, 2009, 05:10 AM report to moderator
Chrissypuff_thumb

Awesome, awesome, awesome. I’m glad that left the whole Slughorn scene in when they have to put the room back together:) And the “I dont need luck, I’m with Dumbledore” – is that right before the cave scene? What a powerful line. Doesnt Dumbledore say later, “I’m not afraid, Harry, I’m with you”? I think they’re really pushing their friendship in this film, which is cool because they have formed a bond over the years.

Posted by ChrissyPuff on May 21, 2009, 06:03 AM report to moderator
Hedwig_avatar_thumb

Fiftyseven days to go! It’s looking really good.

Posted by Graymayne on May 21, 2009, 06:26 AM report to moderator
Princess_ariel_thumb

That’s wonderful I am really excited!

Posted by Ariel on May 21, 2009, 06:38 AM report to moderator
36090_413317180969_787035969_4440390_4514136_n_thumb

Cool!

Posted by Confederate Lady [CL, Rawwrrrr] on May 21, 2009, 06:44 AM report to moderator
4656_1105780456589_1589123784_30248503_5726170_n_thumb

that was AMAZING

Posted by theREALGinnyWeasley on May 21, 2009, 07:02 AM report to moderator
Picture_6_thumb

Oh my God, so good!!

Posted by Emily [ROAR] on May 21, 2009, 07:29 AM report to moderator
Picture0093_thumb

Holy freaking crap this has just made me want to see this even sooner, if that was even possible?! It just looks so amazing! I loved the Slughorn armchair bit too :D

Posted by Serpensortia [FTC!] on May 21, 2009, 07:58 AM report to moderator
Dgraymanclockroom37_thumb

This video is the entity of Epic-y awesomeness, I cannot wait two whole months!

Posted by Rumbleroarϟ{WBM!}ǝıʞɔnp! on May 21, 2009, 08:15 AM report to moderator
My_hero_neville_thumb

Nice to see HBP getting more publicity. For awhile, it seemed all the news was about DH.

Posted by KB Prez [ROAR!] on May 21, 2009, 08:16 AM report to moderator
Img_4556_thumb

I wish it was bigger

Posted by Dolemite [FTC!] on May 21, 2009, 09:23 AM report to moderator

"You were so keen to help the Order," said Mrs. Weasley, "you can do your bit by making headquarters fit to live in."[br]"I feel like a house-elf," grumbled Ron.[br]"Well, now that you understand what dreadful lives they lead, perhaps you'll be a bit more