New Feature from Half-Blood Prince: "I dont need luck, I'm with Dumbledore"

HBP Film
May 20, 2009, 11:55 AM

UPDATE: Now available for download here in our video galleries. Screencaps o'plenty available here in our image galleries.
Today is our lucky day, as there is even more brand new footage from Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince now online. A Belgium site now has a new featurette online, showing new clips from the film, including Harry speaking to Dumbledore on the Astronomy Tower about giving him his word, also Harry saying I dont need luck, Im with Dumbledore and a funny scene with Slughorn at his home involving a chair.  There are also new interview clips with director David Yates and Daniel Radcliffe and more. To watch, click here and then where it says Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince featurette.

Thanks so much Matty!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

10312009016-002_thumb

Cool, more clips. Really can’t wait for July 15 (^-^)

Posted by sakuranbo07 on May 21, 2009, 03:32 AM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

Woo Hoo more new HBP clips?

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on May 21, 2009, 03:35 AM report to moderator
Iconavmeg_thumb

Awsome, that showed us a lot of new stuff.
I looks so good, I can’t wait to see it!

Posted by Cheimonas on May 21, 2009, 03:39 AM report to moderator
Twitter2_thumb

OMG.. the clip is AMAZING. The relationship between Dumbledore and Harry is perfect.. and I LOVE the chair/Slughorn xD

Posted by Niphai on May 21, 2009, 03:40 AM report to moderator
C_01_thumb

khashayar_noor , thanks for the links. Like 3 of those I have never seen.

On topic, I really liked this featurette and I know there will be more as it gets closer to July BUT I kinda want them to tone down the clips. I don’t want to see 15 minutes of the movie.

Posted by Rose on May 21, 2009, 03:49 AM report to moderator

Oh dear. I have to finally admit, after all this time….. I THINK MICHAEL GAMBON MAY HAVE GOTTEN IT THROUGH HIS HEAD WHO DUMBLEDORE IS SUPPOSED TO BE!!!!!! Perhaps he has broken the curse by reading the books? ROLF. Brilliant clip, although I’m starting to feel a bit spoiled. Nothing like movie three, where I swear I felt like I saw the whole movie beforehand.

Posted by Lisee_Lu on May 21, 2009, 04:12 AM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

OH. MY. GOOD. GOLLY. OF. A. BANSHEE.

I am crying right now..
WOW.

AMAZING.
Today is like Christmas!

Posted by Christine on May 21, 2009, 04:15 AM report to moderator

So cool! It did spoil it a bit, though. And it seems like Gambon is much more like Dummbledore in this one. But we’ll have to see.

Posted by Wingardium Leviosa ❄WBM❄ on May 21, 2009, 04:18 AM report to moderator
Phpyyqy43_c2am_thumb

WOW! I know we have seen a lot of clips, but every little bit just makes me want to see more! I can’t wait for this movie, and I already can’t wait for the DVD so I can watch it over and over and over again!

Posted by weasleywannabe1997 on May 21, 2009, 04:23 AM report to moderator
Ravenclaw_thumb

So much to say:
1. ahhh! I think Gambon was actually sorta kinda like Dumbledore- light, fun, cheery! Oh, now maybe I will be sad when Gambon falls off the tower! Yay that Gambon is finally like Dumbledore a bit! =]
2. Did anyone else see that R + L in the window that Lavender drew? I’m not liking that too much…
3. At first I was kind of mad when I heard Harry say “I don’t need luck, I’m with Dumbledore.” I was thinking “Random!!!” But then I remembered that they were probably offering him Felix Felicis(sp?) and then I was okay again.
4. Slughorn?!? chair sence?!? wow, that = excellent!
5. overall a very good trailer, and I am really excited! =]

Posted by BeAchL0veEr05 ☼ on May 21, 2009, 04:43 AM report to moderator
Dhonesheet_thumb

This was awesome! I literally couldn’t breathe! All the stuff with slughorn was excellent and Dumbledore is brilliant in this film. I miss him already. I really don’t want to see that scene. lol. this is a small detail, but i love the owl waking up on the podium. That was such a nice touch. And Cormac MacLaggen is a hottie! As excited as i am…i hope WB isn’t over compensating by giving us too much now because of what happened last year. I really want to be a little excited when the movie comes out in July.

Posted by cghambright on May 21, 2009, 04:46 AM report to moderator

That’s great! I love it!

Posted by Heavenly_Horcrux on May 21, 2009, 04:52 AM report to moderator
Poa_thumb

@khashayar_noor
Some of those were amazing even if each one only had about 3 seconds of new footage!
Hey everyone! If you find the above person’s post and find the third link down, (title “challenge”) you can SEE ABOUT HALF A SECOND OF DUMBLEDORE FALLING OFF THE TOWER!!! :)

Posted by Rumbleroar! on May 21, 2009, 04:53 AM report to moderator
Dscn0194_thumb
1921 Points

OMG. That really was amazing, and so moving with all the Dumbledore said. Especially at the end, “no matter what happens, Harry, trust me” — I got all teary at that. Gambon finally seems to have gotten it. It all looks wonderful.

Posted by izziewitch on May 21, 2009, 04:57 AM report to moderator
Poa_thumb

also on the last link has a few seconds of Harry protecting Ginny from the Burrow attack! :) it’s brilliant!

Posted by Rumbleroar! on May 21, 2009, 04:57 AM report to moderator

The real Mad-Eye Moody was at the staff table now, his wooden leg and magical eye back in place. He was extremely twitchy, jumping every time someone spoke to him. Harry couldn't blame him; Moody's fear of attack was bound to have been increased by his te

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014