New Feature from Half-Blood Prince: "I dont need luck, I'm with Dumbledore"

HBP Film
May 20, 2009, 11:55 AM

UPDATE: Now available for download here in our video galleries. Screencaps o'plenty available here in our image galleries.
Today is our lucky day, as there is even more brand new footage from Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince now online. A Belgium site now has a new featurette online, showing new clips from the film, including Harry speaking to Dumbledore on the Astronomy Tower about giving him his word, also Harry saying I dont need luck, Im with Dumbledore and a funny scene with Slughorn at his home involving a chair.  There are also new interview clips with director David Yates and Daniel Radcliffe and more. To watch, click here and then where it says Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince featurette.

Thanks so much Matty!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Ron_and_hermione2_thumb

omg that was amazing this is going to be the best film yet

Posted by sunshine123ROAR on May 21, 2009, 01:33 AM report to moderator

Omg, the beginning with Dumbledore. I’m actually in tears right now, and I’ve never cried over a book OR movie since “The Forest Again” in the Deathly Hallows.

I don’t think I’ll cry at Dumbledore’s death in the movie (though I did in the book), but I’m going to cry during all of the Harry/Dumbledore moments BEFORE that.

Posted by Jaymie Brooks on May 21, 2009, 01:40 AM report to moderator
Iconator_dea697cd87becd1283213b46f798b87b_thumb

Merlin’s Beard! That was awesome!

Posted by Wendelin the Weird on May 21, 2009, 01:45 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

I want more!!!

Posted by Won_Two on May 21, 2009, 02:01 AM report to moderator
Picture2_thumb

that was great

Posted by loonymoonyy on May 21, 2009, 02:02 AM report to moderator
Rimg0123_thumb

Wow, so many new scene, I just loved all of them and can’t wait to see the film.

Posted by Tschudiff [FTC!] on May 21, 2009, 02:06 AM report to moderator
Disneystore_thumb

OMG. That looks SO AMAZING.
I am mega excited for the film now.
not long to wait!!!!

Posted by Miss Riddle on May 21, 2009, 02:09 AM report to moderator
Dsc00162_thumb

It looks very exciting BUT maybe a little too CG. Hope they’ve crammed all the effects into the trailers/featurette, and that there are some honest, real moment as well. But I can’t wait regardless!

Posted by dcrazmo {ROAR} on May 21, 2009, 02:29 AM report to moderator
30305_116079131768789_113664342010268_91277_1312318_s_thumb

OMG… I cried…
T_T
Harry i <3 u

Posted by Rita_Dumbledore94 on May 21, 2009, 02:30 AM report to moderator

tanx
it’s here:

i also found some other new videos on youtube!
take a look:
they are really new i just searched “harry potter and the half-blood prince” in you tube and clicked on videoes that uploaded todey

Posted by khashayar_noor on May 21, 2009, 03:15 AM report to moderator

OMG!!! UN-FREAKIN-BELIEVABLE!!! YOU JUST MADE MY DAY

Posted by Ghunay on May 21, 2009, 03:19 AM report to moderator

OMG, it’s GREAT!!!!!! My favorite part is when Dumbledore pokes the chair and Slughorn comes to his real form!! That’s so cool!! And all those scenes with Dumbledore and Harry are just sooo good! That tension and anxiety that Dumbledore feels is there and I love it!!!

:D

Posted by hp-fan (Roar!) on May 21, 2009, 03:20 AM report to moderator
Downsized_0124001234a_thumb

This is making the wait to july seem even further and further away!

Posted by Olivia Elaine a.k.a Agent Pomplamoose on May 21, 2009, 03:26 AM report to moderator
Downsized_0124001234a_thumb

This is making the wait to july seem even further and further away!

Hobgoblin13_thumb

OMG!!! i cant wait slughorn looked amazing as an armchair!

Posted by Hobgoblin 13 on May 21, 2009, 03:27 AM report to moderator

"You know what?" said Ron... "All these years I've been really impressed with Fred and George, nicking food from the kitchens -- well, it's not exactly difficult, is it? They can't wait to give it away!"

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014