New Feature from Half-Blood Prince: "I dont need luck, I'm with Dumbledore"

HBP Film
May 20, 2009, 11:55 AM

UPDATE: Now available for download here in our video galleries. Screencaps o'plenty available here in our image galleries.
Today is our lucky day, as there is even more brand new footage from Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince now online. A Belgium site now has a new featurette online, showing new clips from the film, including Harry speaking to Dumbledore on the Astronomy Tower about giving him his word, also Harry saying I dont need luck, Im with Dumbledore and a funny scene with Slughorn at his home involving a chair.  There are also new interview clips with director David Yates and Daniel Radcliffe and more. To watch, click here and then where it says Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince featurette.

Thanks so much Matty!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Iheartfredgeorge_thumb

Oh my gosh, that was awesome! :D Ack, all these new clips are making me want to see the movie very soon (like now!). I really like how it’s showing the strong bond between Harry and Dumbledore—probably to make the ending more heartbreaking. :( I also like how Dumbledore’s humor is actually being seen more. I always thought Michael Gambon didn’t always quite capture Dumbledore’s humor, but I think he might have it this time. :) Yayyyy!

Posted by Mera004 on May 21, 2009, 12:09 AM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

Wow, that featurette was amazing…the slughorn part was so funny! I can’t wait for this film! :)

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on May 21, 2009, 12:10 AM report to moderator
282600_233804939987291_100000733600249_807455_78180_n_thumb

Wow… so much new stuff it looks sooooo good… i cant wait.. ha did dumbledore become a white wizard or is that just gandalf ha that how it looks in the beganing..

Posted by Horcruxalej on May 21, 2009, 12:14 AM report to moderator
Ginny_thumb

omg yay!!! im soooo excited! i looks really good. july cant come fast enough!

Posted by ginnywp WBM on May 21, 2009, 12:14 AM report to moderator
The_one__colored_by_burdge_bug_thumb

Yeah i agree…I think Gambon is really getting Dumbledore right this time!
Mind you i never thought he was so bad…

Posted by Luce-Lupin !~ROAR~! on May 21, 2009, 12:14 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_lof6suzoya1qzaf17o4_250_thumb

passes out O.O …although in few takes you can see that its a fake beard.they should have done that better. but,again,the same as in the book.LOVE YOU KLOVES!!! you see,he is a brilliant screenwriter,now all of you haters dig yourself :P

Posted by Matea on May 21, 2009, 12:22 AM report to moderator
Minerva_mcgonagall_thumb

Very cool. I agree that Gambon is finally “getting” Dumbledore… It’s so important for this film!! Can’t wait for july!!

Posted by oldenoughtoknowbetter♎ROAR♎OoM1, CW on May 21, 2009, 12:24 AM report to moderator
Img_44501_thumb

who else got teary eyed at the beginning of this?! geez so great. sigh. lol wow

Posted by mai {beatnik owl} on May 21, 2009, 12:29 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_lof6suzoya1qzaf17o4_250_thumb

and now something else to comment- I love how they are truly truthful to the book! God bless you Kloves!!! I adore everthing with Dumbledore-its so emotional,and I think I’m going to cry my eyes out at the cinema! and Slughorn is just brilliant! and everthing with quidditch,I’m still dazzled by Ron and Rupert.lol. everthing is just perfect. can’t wait..only 2 months to go people!!!

Posted by Matea on May 21, 2009, 12:39 AM report to moderator
Epjpegutil31_thumb

I loved the featurette, and the scene with Slughorn disguised as an armchair was pretty funny. This is going to be agreat movie!

Posted by Fresca ROAR on May 21, 2009, 12:45 AM report to moderator
Leakypic_thumb

It is on youtube as well

Posted by DylanAqua on May 21, 2009, 12:50 AM report to moderator

Don’t watch the clips if you choose not to…..it is up to you if you want
to see these are not…..no one is forcing you to……please don’t complain about seening more footage.Thanks

for me!! I am lovin’ this!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks SUE!!!!!HUGS

Posted by Jeannine on May 21, 2009, 12:59 AM report to moderator
Images_thumb

Ah soo cool!! :D

Posted by loony_slytherin on May 21, 2009, 01:00 AM report to moderator
12495983_thumb

Amazing!
I kinda made it sound like a love story at the beginning, “all their years together.”
haha
Still amazing! I wish it would come out already!

Posted by Weasleby on May 21, 2009, 01:15 AM report to moderator
Dsc03936_thumb

i have goose bumps watching that lol its brilliant!

Posted by Hannah18 on May 21, 2009, 01:20 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

"...you got, what was it, three O.W.L.s each?" said Ron.[br]"Yep," said Fred unconcernedly. "But we feel our futures lie outside the world of academic achievement."