New Feature from Half-Blood Prince: "I dont need luck, I'm with Dumbledore"

HBP Film
May 20, 2009, 11:55 AM

UPDATE: Now available for download here in our video galleries. Screencaps o'plenty available here in our image galleries.
Today is our lucky day, as there is even more brand new footage from Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince now online. A Belgium site now has a new featurette online, showing new clips from the film, including Harry speaking to Dumbledore on the Astronomy Tower about giving him his word, also Harry saying I dont need luck, Im with Dumbledore and a funny scene with Slughorn at his home involving a chair.  There are also new interview clips with director David Yates and Daniel Radcliffe and more. To watch, click here and then where it says Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince featurette.

Thanks so much Matty!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

N1489362413_9748_thumb

Yay more HBP clips!

Posted by Daniela [WBM] on May 20, 2009, 05:13 PM report to moderator
Jd_thumb

This preview is awesome!!!!! This has made me even more excited for this movie! Everything I’m seeing I love!

Posted by hp_flower {WBM} on May 20, 2009, 06:26 PM report to moderator
Ahh_thumb

No matter how much I see these clips, I still get excited and can’t wait to see the movie!

Posted by spicefan78 OoM1 {ROAR!} on May 20, 2009, 06:52 PM report to moderator
Dobbyyoda_thumb

Very cool. The featurette played for me.

Posted by bookishgal,OoM3,GS on May 20, 2009, 07:05 PM report to moderator
Muggleplease_thumb

OMG. I freaking love this. The best freaking featurette ever. I can tell this movie is gonna be the best yet. And that’s a lot to say.
:DDDD

Posted by acciodee! [WBM!] on May 20, 2009, 07:22 PM report to moderator
Logo_revised_thumb

WOW! And DOUBLE WOW on top of that!

These scenes are amazing. And that bit with Slughorn re-transfiguring out of a chair made me laugh out loud.

Posted by Miss Hagrid on May 20, 2009, 07:59 PM report to moderator
Pic_20_2312ma14060069-0001_thumb

OMG! This is going to be great! I cry immediately when their clip togther begins,so good.Love the slughorn chair scene. Looks like they did that good as well. Weee can’t wait! :)

Posted by Dlcohm7 on May 20, 2009, 08:09 PM report to moderator
Me_thumb

this is great

Posted by ☮ SMM {ROAR!} on May 20, 2009, 09:35 PM report to moderator
Harry-potter-poa_thumb

I agree everyone. We are finally getting the Dumbledore that is reminiscent of the one that left us in Chamber of Secrets.

Posted by Peacemaker92 on May 20, 2009, 09:47 PM report to moderator

Sooo awesome! I love it. Slughorn is great, lol.

Posted by badger666 on May 20, 2009, 09:47 PM report to moderator

Sooo awesome! I love it. And Slughorn is great, lol.

Posted by badger666 on May 20, 2009, 09:50 PM report to moderator
C36--only-one-he-ever-feared_thumb

I’m resisting the urge to watch these clips!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It’ll be a better movie experience come July 15.

Posted by LargeBlondDeathEater on May 20, 2009, 10:21 PM report to moderator
Avatar_3_thumb

Matty. you are awesome. thanks for finding this awesome piece of awesome matty. you rule fosho!

Posted by netsrikb on May 20, 2009, 11:02 PM report to moderator

i really like sneak peaks!!!

Posted by Lily_Potter ~ROAR~ on May 20, 2009, 11:17 PM report to moderator
Emma-vs-01_copy_thumb

OMG

Posted by Leo_Lovegood on May 21, 2009, 12:05 AM report to moderator

"You've been wondering whether I put you in the right House," said the hat smartly. "Yes... you were particularly difficult to place. But I stand by what I said before" -- Harry's heart leapt -- "you [i]would[/i] have done well in Slytherin --"[br]Harry's