New Feature from Half-Blood Prince: "I dont need luck, I'm with Dumbledore"

HBP Film
May 20, 2009, 11:55 AM

UPDATE: Now available for download here in our video galleries. Screencaps o'plenty available here in our image galleries.
Today is our lucky day, as there is even more brand new footage from Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince now online. A Belgium site now has a new featurette online, showing new clips from the film, including Harry speaking to Dumbledore on the Astronomy Tower about giving him his word, also Harry saying I dont need luck, Im with Dumbledore and a funny scene with Slughorn at his home involving a chair.  There are also new interview clips with director David Yates and Daniel Radcliffe and more. To watch, click here and then where it says Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince featurette.

Thanks so much Matty!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Cover_avatar_thumb

It is a lucky day! Squee!

Posted by Attolia [squee!!!] on May 20, 2009, 01:01 PM report to moderator

this just might be my favorite video yet!

Posted by obatrfangirl on May 20, 2009, 01:04 PM report to moderator
Severuswand_thumb

The featurette is fantastic the clips keep getting better and better!

Posted by HalfBloodPrinceFan on May 20, 2009, 01:04 PM report to moderator
Pro2_thumb

OMG? Gambon finally has gotten Dumbledore? Took him long enough. “It is a thrilling tale, if I do say so myself.”

Posted by Griffie {Roar} on May 20, 2009, 01:12 PM report to moderator
216cougar2_thumb

I did not know i could get more excited for the film, but that clip just did it. WOW!!!

Posted by Arthur22 on May 20, 2009, 01:15 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_ljx6bckvt81qayzvw_thumb
2043 Points

SQUEEFUL

Posted by GinnyRose2004 on May 20, 2009, 01:18 PM report to moderator
Marguerite_thumb

It’s awesome! Can’t wait!!!

Posted by Despina on May 20, 2009, 01:24 PM report to moderator
Mcgonagall_irked_thumb

Galloping Gargoyles, that was FANTASTIC! July can’t come fast enough to suit me. Totally got tears in my eyes, I’m such a sap.

Posted by Marcheline on May 20, 2009, 01:29 PM report to moderator
Cimg2812_thumb

That video just gave me chills… I love it

Posted by ericaeeks on May 20, 2009, 01:50 PM report to moderator
Rimg0123_thumb

So many new scene, I really love it.

Posted by Tschudiff [FTC!] on May 20, 2009, 01:59 PM report to moderator
Rimg0123_thumb

So many new scenes, I love them and I can’t wait to see the film.

Posted by Tschudiff [FTC!] on May 20, 2009, 02:03 PM report to moderator
Sp_a1169a_thumb

woeh love the clip!

Posted by Juliaa. on May 20, 2009, 02:06 PM report to moderator
Img_4556_thumb

Nice. I wonder if all these pieces we keep seeing actually made it to the final cut of the movie.

Posted by Dolemite [FTC!] on May 20, 2009, 02:12 PM report to moderator
Shellcottageday2_thumb

why is dumbledore standing like that? looks stupid!

Posted by verysirius on May 20, 2009, 02:14 PM report to moderator
Hp7main_thumb

I can hardly wait for this. The clips of the Bellatrix and the rest of the Deatheaters tearing up the school look so powerful that it made me a little teary-eyed knowing we’ll lose Dumbledore in this one. And the idea of Snape having to play both sides always makes me feel sad for him too.

Posted by 9and3qtrs[ROAR] on May 20, 2009, 02:25 PM report to moderator

He looked down at the back of his thestral's glossy black head and swallowed. "Ministry of Magic, visitors' entrance, London, then," he said uncertainly. "Er... if you know... where to go..."

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014