New Feature from Half-Blood Prince: "I dont need luck, I'm with Dumbledore"

HBP Film
May 20, 2009, 11:55 AM

UPDATE: Now available for download here in our video galleries. Screencaps o'plenty available here in our image galleries.
Today is our lucky day, as there is even more brand new footage from Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince now online. A Belgium site now has a new featurette online, showing new clips from the film, including Harry speaking to Dumbledore on the Astronomy Tower about giving him his word, also Harry saying I dont need luck, Im with Dumbledore and a funny scene with Slughorn at his home involving a chair.  There are also new interview clips with director David Yates and Daniel Radcliffe and more. To watch, click here and then where it says Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince featurette.

Thanks so much Matty!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Avatar_hp_thumb

OMG!!! YAY!!
That was really cool. :) :)

I CANNOT WAIT ANY LONGER!!! :D

66071_440073881516_721806516_5709069_6899239_n_thumb

EVERY SINGLE TIME I watch a trailer or feature, I find myself getting really close to the monitor, and not paying attention to anything else. And then when the “Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince” letters show up, I like, breath in and out.. haha.

Posted by Sara Weasley on May 22, 2009, 12:20 PM report to moderator
Harry_and_ginny_thumb

It made me cry alot =( Why does it have to be over! Michael Gambon seems to have put alot into HBP though.

Posted by AbiDumbledore on May 22, 2009, 04:21 PM report to moderator
Hp01_thumb

=O amazing!!

Posted by Frances Anne on May 22, 2009, 06:12 PM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

AWESUM!! :D

Kc_lucius1_thumb

Ah! I’m so excited! Those clips were excellent!!

Posted by KC Nox on May 23, 2009, 11:17 AM report to moderator
Images_thumb

oh my god.. dumbledore with half moon specs at last… this is wonderful….the feature is awesome..

Posted by vandy[FTC] on May 26, 2009, 01:49 PM report to moderator

...he had to crane his neck to read the yellowish label affixed to the shelf right beneath the dusty glass ball. In spidery writing was written a date of some sixteen years previously, and below that:[br]S.P.T. to A.P.W.B.D.[br]Dark Lord[br]and (?) Harry