Five Days Left to Order Wizard Rock Live Album from LeakyCon

LeakyCon
Posted by: Melissa
May 20, 2009, 12:15 AM

Reminder! We are professionally recording and producing a live wizard rock album at this week, the sales of which will also benefit Book Aid and the HP Alliance.

And pre-orders are open NOW, and will only be available at a discount for five more days.

ORDER HERE.

To be clear, this is a never-been-done, one-of-a-kind, two-disc live album featuring the best moments from our huge three-show wizard rock lineup.

It is currently $17 for this two-disc album, but that will go to $20 after the conference, so reserve your copy now. You can do that right here.

Who will be on this album, you ask?

Harry and the Potters
Draco and the Malfoys
The Remus Lupins
The Moaning Myrtles
The Mudbloods
The Whomping Willows
The Parselmouths
Swish and Flick
Gred and Forge
Tonks and the Aurors
Riddle TM
Justin Finch-Fletchley and the Sugar Quills
(and, we hope, Ministry of Magic from their acoustic performance at Saturday's PotterCast.)

ORDER HERE.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent LeakyCon News

Img_4556_thumb

Wrock on you crazy wizards.

Posted by Dolemite [FTC!] on May 20, 2009, 11:09 PM report to moderator
Slytherinbodies_thumb

Ordered. Since alas, my plans for a LeakyCon attendance was cut short quickly by that lovely downward turn in the economy and my budget (i.e. my unemployment for four months), this will be a nice solace now that I have a job and still can’t attend. LOL

Posted by wolfiejinn on May 20, 2009, 11:53 PM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

very very cool! :)

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on May 21, 2009, 12:15 AM report to moderator

Just pre-ordered my copy! If I can’t afford going to LeakyCon this year, I will at least have this!!

Posted by Sophie on May 21, 2009, 05:47 AM report to moderator
Me_thumb

leakycon is going to be amazing, I wish I was gonna be there!!!

Posted by ☮ SMM {ROAR!} on May 21, 2009, 09:37 AM report to moderator
Avatars_movies_ootp_002_thumb

I’ve ordered mine! I so wish I could be there to see it all live… Everybody have a wonderful time!!!

Posted by Agrippa1 on May 21, 2009, 12:23 PM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

im gonna buy it when it cums on itunes!!

"I hope you told them to dress properly, these people," he snarled at once. "I've seen the sort of stuff your lot wear. They'd better have the decency to put on normal clothes, that's all."

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014