First Clip from Half-Blood Prince: Ron Weasley, Lovelorn over Romilda Vane

HBP Film
May 20, 2009, 11:01 AM

The first clip from the upcoming Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince was broadcast on the "Ellen" show. Seen here via Youtube,  and UPDATE: Now available for download here in our galleries, this clip shows a hilarious Rupert Grint as Ron Weasley under the influence of those mysterious candies, lovesick over Romilda Vane. Enjoy!

Thanks to Portkey for emailing

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Image_thumb

OMG! Rupert/Ron’s face! If I were Dan I wouldn’t have been able to keep a straight face LMAO!

Posted by Kamidee {ROAR!} [TZS] on May 21, 2009, 05:01 PM report to moderator
Platformnineandthreequarters_thumb

I love the part where he throws the box at Harry :)

Posted by juliadiggory92 on May 21, 2009, 05:21 PM report to moderator

I’m not watching any clips they release, for fear of spoiling the movie for myself :) I’m sure this is a killer scene, I don’t want to see it until I see how it goes into the movie! :P

Posted by Libby on May 21, 2009, 05:58 PM report to moderator
Chrissypuff_thumb

Absolutely perfect! I love how they can do amazing battle scenes and get comedy just right. Their timing is brilliant:)

Posted by ChrissyPuff on May 21, 2009, 06:06 PM report to moderator
Da1a_thumb

Well, that clip, at least, is just like the book! Hope that’s the trend for this one!
Erin

Posted by Rin68nyr on May 21, 2009, 08:05 PM report to moderator
Doctor_who_5_thumb

Ha ha ha! Sooo funny!

Posted by I've got a theory... *ROAR* on May 21, 2009, 08:58 PM report to moderator
2_1__1__thumb

So lively and believable! Just brilliant…!!!

Posted by Aradion on May 21, 2009, 10:52 PM report to moderator
Ron_and_hermione2_thumb

theres an extended version of the scene on youtube
heres the link
it’s awesome

Posted by sunshine123ROAR on May 21, 2009, 11:30 PM report to moderator
Harrylight_thumb

Cool! So true to the book!

Posted by HarryLight {OoM4,CW}[Squee] on May 21, 2009, 11:39 PM report to moderator
Th_harry-and-ginny--x-x-x-_thumb

“very funny” LOL!!

Posted by DanielBonnie28 on May 21, 2009, 11:50 PM report to moderator
Avator_thumb

LOL!!!! ha ha ha !!!! i would have loved to see rupert punch daniel!!! hes so funny!

Posted by ellamia on May 22, 2009, 12:41 AM report to moderator
55_thumb

Hahahaa, that is great! I can’t wait for the movieee! :D

Posted by Prongs. on May 22, 2009, 01:32 AM report to moderator
55_thumb

Hahahaa, that is great! I can’t wait for the movieee! :D

Posted by Prongs. on May 22, 2009, 01:32 AM report to moderator
Hp01_thumb

ahaha brilliant :)

Posted by Frances Anne on May 22, 2009, 06:13 AM report to moderator
N8846922_43549767_6482_thumb

that’s exactly how i pictured it in the book. great scene!

Posted by avrenim [WBM!] on May 22, 2009, 08:59 AM report to moderator

[i]"Jealous?"[/i] said Malfoy, who didn't need to shout anymore: half the courtyard was listening in. "Of what? I don't want a foul scar right across my head, thanks. I don't think getting your head cut open makes you that special, myself."

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014