First Clip from Half-Blood Prince: Ron Weasley, Lovelorn over Romilda Vane

HBP Film
May 20, 2009, 11:01 AM

The first clip from the upcoming Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince was broadcast on the "Ellen" show. Seen here via Youtube,  and UPDATE: Now available for download here in our galleries, this clip shows a hilarious Rupert Grint as Ron Weasley under the influence of those mysterious candies, lovesick over Romilda Vane. Enjoy!

Thanks to Portkey for emailing

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Dobby_thumb

HAHA-very funny! rupert is very funny and has a good comedic sense! cant wait to see this movie!!!!

Posted by jennluvsharry on May 20, 2009, 11:55 PM report to moderator
Threefriends_thumb

YAY! I love that scene. :)

Posted by ProfessorCharms [ROAR] on May 20, 2009, 11:56 PM report to moderator
Iheartfredgeorge_thumb

Hahahaha!! I love this! And I love Rupert Grint! Can’t waaaaaiiiit!!! :D

Posted by Mera004 on May 20, 2009, 11:56 PM report to moderator
282600_233804939987291_100000733600249_807455_78180_n_thumb

HA… great that was funny… rupert pulled the obsessiveness of the love potion off perfectly.

Posted by Horcruxalej on May 20, 2009, 11:59 PM report to moderator
282600_233804939987291_100000733600249_807455_78180_n_thumb

Posted by Horcruxalej on May 20, 2009, 11:59 PM report to moderator
Avcj_thumb

That was just how I pictured it! I can’t wait to see this movie!!!!

Posted by Princess Leia on May 21, 2009, 12:02 AM report to moderator
Ginny_thumb

omg thats great!! im so excited for the movie!!

Posted by ginnywp WBM on May 21, 2009, 12:06 AM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

I love that Ellen always shows clips from HP, i wonder if she’s already seen the film?

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on May 21, 2009, 12:12 AM report to moderator
Dailyboothedit_thumb
1964 Points

very cool!!

Posted by VioletPhoenix*ROAR* on May 21, 2009, 12:15 AM report to moderator
Mugsp_profile_thumb

Great stuff. Though I think I’m reaching my threshold with what I am able to tolerate being spoiled for me before the movie comes out. I don’t want another Goblet of Fire experience where the whole film was practically released online. Seeing quick cuts is one thing…but watching a whole scene…augh, it’s too good; I have to resist!

Posted by eiVega on May 21, 2009, 12:16 AM report to moderator

i saw this update on twitter, and home from school!

Posted by HarryRichardsPotter on May 21, 2009, 12:18 AM report to moderator
Burtondeppavvie_thumb

Can I just make the point that I absolutely love Rupert?

Posted by Linnyish on May 21, 2009, 12:23 AM report to moderator
Img_44501_thumb

love it! lurve it! way hialrious especially the chocolate throwing ron :D

Posted by mai {beatnik owl} on May 21, 2009, 12:25 AM report to moderator
Picture0504_thumb

Perfect! Just Perfect.

Posted by Sweegirl on May 21, 2009, 12:54 AM report to moderator
Avatar_thumb

That’s brilliant!

Posted by Prisoner Of Azkaban on May 21, 2009, 01:35 AM report to moderator

He raised the cup to his lips and then, just as suddenly, lowered it. One of the horrible painted kittens behind Umbridge had great round blue eyes just like Mad-Eye Moody's magical one, and it had just occurred to Harry what Mad-Eye would say if he ever