First Clip from Half-Blood Prince: Ron Weasley, Lovelorn over Romilda Vane

HBP Film
May 20, 2009, 11:01 AM

The first clip from the upcoming Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince was broadcast on the "Ellen" show. Seen here via Youtube,  and UPDATE: Now available for download here in our galleries, this clip shows a hilarious Rupert Grint as Ron Weasley under the influence of those mysterious candies, lovesick over Romilda Vane. Enjoy!

Thanks to Portkey for emailing

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

N1489362413_9748_thumb

The whole clip is just hilarious. Rupert once again shows us why he’s the best comedian on the HP set.

Posted by Daniela [WBM] on May 20, 2009, 05:20 PM report to moderator
N1489362413_9748_thumb

Posted by Daniela [WBM] on May 20, 2009, 05:21 PM report to moderator

Oh…my….goodness…. Rupert was so SPOT ON it scares me!! Freaking hell, this is perfect!!! I want to cry! This is so PERFECT!!!!!!

goes outside and screams loudly of joy
This movie is going to be excellent! Might be the best movie adaptation of a book ever done… might…. just might…. If the rest is as good as this clip…. My goodness…. then I will faint in the cinema x))

Posted by Sophie on May 20, 2009, 05:36 PM report to moderator
Ron_and_hermione2_thumb

omg that was amazing.
both Rupert and Dan did a great job especially Rupert.
the dialogue sounded very close to the book’s dialogue as well!! which is good
best bit was when Ron chucked the box at Harry i lol so much

Posted by sunshine123ROAR on May 20, 2009, 06:18 PM report to moderator
1930 Points

Hahahahahaha! That was great, one of the funniest scenes!

Posted by felixfelicis11 on May 20, 2009, 06:39 PM report to moderator

loving it. i’m so exciteddddd eeeeeek :D

Posted by g-g-gena; wbm! on May 20, 2009, 07:19 PM report to moderator
London_thumb

LOL!
THAT WAS FUNNY!

Posted by holley on May 20, 2009, 07:28 PM report to moderator
Sb_thumb
2017 Points

LOL Rupert is so awesome!

Posted by Looie [ROAR!] on May 20, 2009, 08:18 PM report to moderator

Brilliant!

Posted by badger666 on May 20, 2009, 09:54 PM report to moderator
Kc_lucius1_thumb

Rupert!!! He does such a good job! Its going to be so funny!

Posted by KC Nox on May 20, 2009, 11:03 PM report to moderator
Img_4556_thumb

That was awesome!

Posted by Dolemite [FTC!] on May 20, 2009, 11:08 PM report to moderator
Img_4556_thumb

Woohoo! first!

Posted by Dolemite [FTC!] on May 20, 2009, 11:08 PM report to moderator
Img_4556_thumb

It was gone and now it’s back

Posted by Dolemite [FTC!] on May 20, 2009, 11:10 PM report to moderator

That is such a great clip! It’s just how I pictured it!

Posted by iamnotworriedharry on May 20, 2009, 11:11 PM report to moderator

i really love that scene!!!

Posted by Lily_Potter ~ROAR~ on May 20, 2009, 11:11 PM report to moderator

"I wasn't paying attention," said Myrtle dramatically. "Peeves upset me so much I came in here and tried to [i]kill[/i] myself. Then, of course, I remembered that I'm -- that I'm --"[br]"Already dead," said Ron helpfully.