First Clip from Half-Blood Prince: Ron Weasley, Lovelorn over Romilda Vane

HBP Film
May 20, 2009, 11:01 AM

The first clip from the upcoming Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince was broadcast on the "Ellen" show. Seen here via Youtube,  and UPDATE: Now available for download here in our galleries, this clip shows a hilarious Rupert Grint as Ron Weasley under the influence of those mysterious candies, lovesick over Romilda Vane. Enjoy!

Thanks to Portkey for emailing

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Avatar_hp_thumb

LOL!!!! :D

Rupert is brilliant when playing Ron! :)

*That’s amde my day!! :D

Harry_and_ginny_thumb

Rupert’s facial expression was priceless!

Posted by AbiDumbledore on May 22, 2009, 04:16 PM report to moderator
3d940af4a12f4813a2296b9860f5819e_thumb

this is just brilliant and exactly how I pictured it to. Soooo crazy! Rupert is amazing. Oh my gosh I am sooooo excited!

Posted by filibuster_firework on May 22, 2009, 07:41 PM report to moderator
Danielradcliffeicon3_thumb

Argh, why are so many people all over Rupert/Ron in here? It still boggles my mind why he is is so darn amazing. I’ll never get it…Anyway, I thought it was very funny. DAN was just adorable!!! I love his looks in here. “Too close for comfort” lol. And his sickened look at the end. I love him so much :) And Harry. ‘Why are YOU talking about?’ ‘Divine.’ Ahh, Dan/Harry, I love them both so much :D
This shall be the only clip of the movie I see!! I will try and contain myself this time and not have a repeat of GOF..

Posted by Harry+Hermione Potter on May 23, 2009, 06:24 AM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

awww wont let me watch it :(

Img00463-20101115-1520_thumb

Oh my God. I laughed so hard. Rupert throws the box at Dan and Dan goes Ah! What was that for! Its really funny. I really wanted to see Ron get hung upside down by the spell.

Posted by TheNextWeasley on May 23, 2009, 10:58 PM report to moderator
Imagescad1mlxa_thumb

that clip was ah- mazing!
it’s so funny when ron/rupert throws the box at harry/dan i so can’t wait for the movie to come out now I also loved the part when Harry walks in and says “ah been haveing a midnight snack have we” or something like that

Posted by muggle..andproudofit =:) on May 24, 2009, 01:23 PM report to moderator

The first task was drawing steadily nearer; he felt as though it were crouching ahead of him like some horrific monster, barring his path... Harry was finding it hard to think about the future at all; he felt as though his whole life had been leading up t