Four New TV Spots for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

HBP Film
May 20, 2009, 05:10 PM

Just when you thought we'd gotten enough new promotional material from Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, scores of readers email to let us know four new TV ads for the sixth movie are now online via Youtube. Many contain footage used in the previously released trailers, along with some of the new footage we saw earlier today. Enjoy!

"Answers"

"Battle Has Begun"

"Challenge"

"Together"

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

2108 PointsIā€™d really like to know where to be able to get a better look at the picture used on here. Not in the Gallery.

Posted by digbyis on May 21, 2009, 01:18 PM report to moderator
Voila_thumb

AAHHHH! Harry saving Ginny! :D

Posted by maera-kyrie on May 21, 2009, 01:54 PM report to moderator
Beauty_and_the_beast2_thumb

I thought I already posted this…
I think: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9waif5kjNM
is what should be under “Answers”

Posted by NymphadoraTonksLupin on May 21, 2009, 02:06 PM report to moderator
Harry_thumb

They should release the movie or stop teasing us with trailers and teasers and videos of the movie.

Posted by blackhair on May 21, 2009, 02:39 PM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

Omg I loved it but in the challenge to see Dumbledore falling to his death!!

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on May 21, 2009, 03:24 PM report to moderator

I like all of them, they are just too good. July 15th is still sooo far !!!!!!

Posted by Shivi {ROAR} !! on May 21, 2009, 03:29 PM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

Awesome!

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on May 21, 2009, 04:38 PM report to moderator
Puppet_pals_yes_thumb

Darkest Hour was on during the Survivor finale!!!

Posted by phoenixes are in ravenclaw on May 21, 2009, 04:43 PM report to moderator
2_1__1__thumb

Awesome clips but someone has to fix the Answers Link…!!!

Posted by Aradion on May 21, 2009, 06:49 PM report to moderator
Hp-trio-dhx_thumb

aahh,this is getting so exciting,but i think we’ve already seen the whole movie in in small pieces XD

Posted by xxIBelieveInNarglesxx on May 21, 2009, 07:34 PM report to moderator

Oh gosh! they’re really spoiling us, aren’t they. Love what Dan said in the previous featurette. He seems really into this, more than the others I guess.

Posted by ele0206 -ROAR- on May 21, 2009, 07:41 PM report to moderator
12440441_thumb
19573 Points

Great!! Can’t wait!!!

Posted by R-for-H {ROAR} :D on May 21, 2009, 08:04 PM report to moderator
Doctor_who_5_thumb

Wow, love it! I am probably more excited about this film than any of the others!

Posted by I've got a theory... *ROAR* on May 21, 2009, 09:12 PM report to moderator
Img_4556_thumb

I think I’ve seen the whole movie by now :D

Posted by Dolemite [FTC!] on May 21, 2009, 09:37 PM report to moderator
D474f2f9722352f367d45028747f7d7d_1562290_thumb

ok yea,,,,EXCITEDDDDD!

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"George," said Fred, "I think we've outgrown full-time education."[br]"Yeah, I've been feeling that way myself," said George lightly.[br]"Time to test our talents in the real world, d'you reckon?" asked Fred.[br]"Definitely," said George.[br]