Four New TV Spots for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

HBP Film
May 20, 2009, 05:10 PM

Just when you thought we'd gotten enough new promotional material from Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, scores of readers email to let us know four new TV ads for the sixth movie are now online via Youtube. Many contain footage used in the previously released trailers, along with some of the new footage we saw earlier today. Enjoy!

"Answers"

"Battle Has Begun"

"Challenge"

"Together"

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Rupes_maggie_thumb

Yay! I love them! :)

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on May 21, 2009, 08:45 AM report to moderator
Dscn0194_thumb
1921 Points

terrific. But I doubt that’s Dumbledore falling from the tower, it looks like apparition, and I can’t see them showing his death in a trailer, no matter how fast it goes by. Love “close your eyes” and “you ask too much.”

Posted by izziewitch on May 21, 2009, 09:06 AM report to moderator
Doctor_who_5_thumb

This is partly because it looks so good and partly because of the long wait!

Posted by I've got a theory... *ROAR* on May 21, 2009, 09:13 AM report to moderator
Me_thumb

OMgoodness I can barely wait!!

Posted by ☮ SMM {ROAR!} on May 21, 2009, 09:32 AM report to moderator
Me_thumb

so so so good

Posted by ☮ SMM {ROAR!} on May 21, 2009, 09:32 AM report to moderator

Awesome!

Posted by badger666 on May 21, 2009, 09:42 AM report to moderator

I’d really like to know where to be able to get a better look at the picture used on here. Not in the Gallery.

Posted by digbyis on May 21, 2009, 09:50 AM report to moderator
P1010630_thumb

I can’t watch them – don’t want to spoil it!

Posted by Hagrid 713 (ROAR) on May 21, 2009, 10:21 AM report to moderator
Hp7main_thumb

I don’t want any more clips or featurettes or new trailers. I want the movie and I want it now. Now, NOW, NOW! (9and3qtrs rolls around on the floor, pounding her fist in a raging tantrum)

Posted by 9and3qtrs[ROAR] on May 21, 2009, 10:29 AM report to moderator
106_4038_thumb

why is the ANSWERS link the TOGETHER link??
can u fix it?
anyway, this is brilliant!!

Posted by gayle.marie [[ ROAR ]] on May 21, 2009, 11:05 AM report to moderator

I want to see the “Answers” trailer bloody hell!

Posted by WickedLoz on May 21, 2009, 11:12 AM report to moderator
Severuswand_thumb

These new tv spots are brilliant i am soooo excited for the film!!!

Posted by HalfBloodPrinceFan on May 21, 2009, 11:13 AM report to moderator
Threefriends_thumb

Oooh, I’m so excited! Those clips were great!

Posted by ProfessorCharms [ROAR] on May 21, 2009, 11:13 AM report to moderator
Th_harry-and-ginny--x-x-x-_thumb

OMG!!!

Posted by DanielBonnie28 on May 21, 2009, 11:38 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_lg5o03uh5b1qeqc7eo1_1280_thumb

EEEEP!

Posted by HalfBloodPrincess130 on May 21, 2009, 01:05 PM report to moderator

Uncle Vernon, Aunt Petunia, and Dudley were Harry's only living relatives. They were Muggles who hated and despised magic in any form, which meant that Harry was about as welcome in their house as dry rot.