Four New TV Spots for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

HBP Film
May 20, 2009, 05:10 PM

Just when you thought we'd gotten enough new promotional material from Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, scores of readers email to let us know four new TV ads for the sixth movie are now online via Youtube. Many contain footage used in the previously released trailers, along with some of the new footage we saw earlier today. Enjoy!

"Answers"

"Battle Has Begun"

"Challenge"

"Together"

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Dhonesheet_thumb

These are brilliant! They went by so fast that I can’t really remember the new stuff. But I love the part when Harry is holding Hermione and she’s crying (because of Ron). That’s such a sweet moment. They have such a great friendship. I also love the part when I think Ginny says, “Close you eyes.” I don’t know why she’s saying that or why I like it. But I do. :D

Posted by cghambright on May 21, 2009, 05:22 AM report to moderator
Dhonesheet_thumb

Posted by cghambright on May 21, 2009, 05:23 AM report to moderator
Neaqtw_th_thumb

INSANE

Posted by GryffindorGarstang on May 21, 2009, 05:39 AM report to moderator
Playermodel

i’ve got to say that the challenge trailer is my favorite by far.

can’t wait to see it, going on opening night with my friends and a handful of energy frinks.

Posted by jonfrog {ROAR} on May 21, 2009, 05:41 AM report to moderator

Oh my God. I swear to God that was a shot of Dumbledore dying. It looked nothing like apparition to me, at least…

Posted by Jaymie Brooks on May 21, 2009, 05:44 AM report to moderator
Photo-103336_thumb_thumb

i can’t remember which one of these was on last night during the premier of “Glee”, maybe it was answers?

Posted by Phlegm dela Coeur on May 21, 2009, 05:45 AM report to moderator
Photo-103336_thumb_thumb

no wait, maybe it was ‘together’?

Posted by Phlegm dela Coeur on May 21, 2009, 05:48 AM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

Okay, was that Dumbledore falling off the tower in the Challenge TV spot? The one with Ginny saying “Close your eyes”? I’m pretty sure it was …

Posted by Christine on May 21, 2009, 05:49 AM report to moderator
Chrissypuff_thumb

Very awesome…I love seeing more clips of the movie – makes me even more excited to go see it!

Posted by ChrissyPuff on May 21, 2009, 05:50 AM report to moderator
Imagen009_thumb

they look great

i just hope this is not like Twilight, that by the time the movie came out, we had seen most of it in different tv spots

so far no many new footage so I’m happy

Posted by selene21 (ROAR) on May 21, 2009, 05:56 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_lof6suzoya1qzaf17o4_250_thumb

I am enjoying this Sue! very much!
I also think its so sweet Harry/Hermione moment. and there are few other new things..did you catch the trio watching something?behind wooden doors(or maybe windows)? my first thought was shreaking shack.lol.I know : ) …but I don’t know where they are..maybe Borgin and Burkes,or Hogsmeade?

Posted by Matea on May 21, 2009, 06:02 AM report to moderator
282600_233804939987291_100000733600249_807455_78180_n_thumb

toooooo much!!! but i cant stop from watching them there awesome!!!!

Posted by Horcruxalej on May 21, 2009, 06:03 AM report to moderator
41105_10150254604520192_615620191_14488176_2111077_n_thumb

thanks

Posted by placebowiz on May 21, 2009, 06:18 AM report to moderator
Ph191_thumb

EEP! “Challenge” shows dumbledore falling.

Posted by PotterYay on May 21, 2009, 06:20 AM report to moderator

here’s a link to the answers tv spot

Posted by flutterby86 on May 21, 2009, 06:27 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"Moronic though some of this class undoubtedly are, I expect you to scrape an 'acceptable' in your O.W.L., or suffer my... displeasure."[br]His gaze lingered this time upon Neville, who gulped.