Four New TV Spots for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

HBP Film
May 20, 2009, 05:10 PM

Just when you thought we'd gotten enough new promotional material from Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, scores of readers email to let us know four new TV ads for the sixth movie are now online via Youtube. Many contain footage used in the previously released trailers, along with some of the new footage we saw earlier today. Enjoy!

"Answers"

"Battle Has Begun"

"Challenge"

"Together"

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Ravenclaw_thumb

ahh! :DD

Posted by Mary11_hplvr*WBM* on May 20, 2009, 06:40 PM report to moderator
New_version_copy_thumb

They love using “Fight, back, you coward!”

Posted by chazlaz on May 20, 2009, 06:41 PM report to moderator
4656_1105780456589_1589123784_30248503_5726170_n_thumb

that was awesome!!! but everything was kinda fast…..too fast for my brain to handle

Posted by theREALGinnyWeasley on May 20, 2009, 07:05 PM report to moderator
L_9109ce48d9b16291674b205c03cb8e2b_thumb

Brilliant! ‘Answers’ was absolutely amazing. I’m loving all of these TV spots! : )

Posted by Czechmetz on May 20, 2009, 07:15 PM report to moderator
Normal_dh_onset_londonday2_08_thumb

AHAHAHAHA!! YES!! :)

Posted by DanielleD on May 20, 2009, 07:22 PM report to moderator
Picture0093_thumb

Gosh these are all amazing! I’m gonna be so excited when I see them on TV! :D

Posted by Serpensortia [FTC!] on May 20, 2009, 07:52 PM report to moderator

Loved it!

Posted by Yeti222 on May 20, 2009, 07:59 PM report to moderator

INSANE!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Yeti222 on May 20, 2009, 08:01 PM report to moderator
My_hero_neville_thumb

I’ve haven’t seen the shot where Harry is trying to comfort Hermione before. Good stuff.

Posted by KB Prez [ROAR!] on May 20, 2009, 08:19 PM report to moderator
Cimg2812_thumb

Yeah.. I’m speechless

Posted by ericaeeks on May 20, 2009, 08:21 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

COOL!…

Posted by Won_Two on May 20, 2009, 09:43 PM report to moderator

Cool! Except “Answers” leads to “Together”.

Posted by Wingardium Leviosa ❄WBM❄ on May 20, 2009, 10:21 PM report to moderator

OK, so I’ve decided to be a stick in the mud, and not watch anymore new clips. I mean, there’s less than two month(YAY) until the movie premiere, right? I can make it that far, I think… Yeah, maybe, Yeah…LOL

Posted by hufflepuff_86 [OTC] on May 20, 2009, 10:30 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I will have to watch these! They sound fantastic!

Posted by Kirk on May 20, 2009, 10:44 PM report to moderator
Img_44501_thumb

dumbledore! wails lol wayyy cool man. ohmygiraffes. i pretty much was overwhelmed and like. could not breathe for atleast a minute.

Posted by mai {beatnik owl} on May 20, 2009, 10:59 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"I think Divination seems very woolly... A lot of guesswork, if you ask me."[br]"There was nothing woolly about the Grim in that cup!" said Ron hotly.[br]"You didn't seem quite so confident when you were telling Harry it was a sheep," said Hermione coolly