LeakyCon 2009: Live Wizard Rock Album, Pre-Orders Open Now

LeakyCon
Posted by: Melissa
May 18, 2009, 12:11 PM

(Before anything else: Today is the LAST DAY of registration for the conference and keynotes. Go here to get your registration and here to amend it to add a keynote.)

A huge and exciting announcement regarding LeakyCon today, and this time it's for everyone, not just those of you who are going: We will be professionally recording and producing a live wizard rock album, the sales of which will also benefit Book Aid and the HP Alliance.

And pre-orders are open NOW.

To be clear, this is a never-been-done, one-of-a-kind, two-disc live album featuring the best moments from our huge three-show wizard rock lineup.

It is currently $17 for this two-disc album, but that will go to $20 after the conference, so reserve your copy now. You can do that right here.

Who will be on this album, you ask?

Harry and the Potters
Draco and the Malfoys
The Remus Lupins
The Moaning Myrtles
The Mudbloods
The Whomping Willows
The Parselmouths
Swish and Flick
Gred and Forge
Tonks and the Aurors
Riddle TM
Justin Finch-Fletchley and the Sugar Quills
(and, we hope, Ministry of Magic from their acoustic performance at Saturday's PotterCast.)

NOTE: This album will not ship until August. Any notes regarding why it has not shipped before then will not be addressed, because we all like to stay sane. :)

We are only THREE days away from the fun, and we will have more details on how those of you who couldn't make it can enjoy some parts of the conference soon.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent LeakyCon News

Bodyshot_icon_thumb

I got my order in – what a perfect way to remember the LC09!

Posted by MysteryloverAnne on May 20, 2009, 10:26 AM report to moderator
Untitled-1_thumb

Yay ordered :)

Posted by Crom on May 21, 2009, 06:47 AM report to moderator
Avatars_movies_ootp_002_thumb

So many lucky people going to the Con! At least those of us who can’t go will be able to chip in some $$ for charity and be able to enjoy a little of the Con vicariously!

Posted by Agrippa1 on May 21, 2009, 12:26 PM report to moderator
66071_440073881516_721806516_5709069_6899239_n_thumb

Oh, sorry! I didn’t see that!
Yay for iTunes!

Posted by Sara Weasley on May 22, 2009, 11:49 PM report to moderator

I am REALLY pumped for this CD, the whole weekend was great!

Posted by Johnny Hufflepuff on May 24, 2009, 11:43 AM report to moderator

I am REALLY pumped for this CD, the whole weekend was great!

Posted by Johnny Hufflepuff on May 24, 2009, 11:44 PM report to moderator

melisa
Im from canada but im living in lebanon so im not sure how to get the movie shipped here. peace love your book by the way you have great potential as an amzing writer. the untold truth is sorry to say no auther matches jo but you could be her living sister.

ps. you will find my message filled with gramaticly incorrect errors. hope you get this!

Jacob

Posted by #1pottyfan:ROAR! on May 31, 2009, 12:24 PM report to moderator
Hedwig2_thumb

Can’t wait to get it! We’re having a LiveJournal HP meet-up the first weekend in August…would be so cool if it arrived before I left so that I could share!

Posted by hedwig5221 [ROAR] on June 06, 2009, 09:08 PM report to moderator
Me_thumb

As soon as I get my paycheck, I’m back on this article to order mine!

Posted by LunaTrix666 on June 10, 2009, 11:19 PM report to moderator
Order_of_the_phoenix__3__thumb

couldn’t go, but will be definitely be ordering this!

Posted by kingdom on June 18, 2009, 12:45 PM report to moderator
Th-bronze_thumb

cool

Posted by Bloodtalon on July 06, 2009, 06:53 PM report to moderator
Circus1_thumb

couldn’t go to leakycon which i regret; then again my parents didn;t approve in the first place. I’ll see if I can order it if not I’ll tell my friend Ellie because she wouldn’t miss out on this no matter what. Hehe, hope I can order it though~

Posted by StarChildYeci on July 21, 2009, 05:46 AM report to moderator
Hydrangeas_thumb

wow i am soo getting this

Posted by alicia00 on September 30, 2009, 03:18 PM report to moderator

"I think we must expect great things from you, Mr. Potter.... After all, He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named did great things -- terrible, yes, but great."[br]Harry shivered. He wasn't sure he liked Mr. Ollivander too much.

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014