Emma Watson Says Doing Night Shoots This Week on Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

DH Film
May 18, 2009, 10:07 PM

Actress Emma Watson (Hermione Granger) has made a new blog entry on her official website where she discusses the filming schedule for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Emma stated they are doing night shoots this week on the final installments in the Harry Potter series, and tried to stay up late this past weekend to prepare for this. She also noted that in two weeks time, it will mark the half-way point in her filming on Deathly Hallows, and that she feels she thinks its time to have people sign a Harry Potter book for her, although she has never asked anyone for an autograph before.

Finally Emma reflected on the recent filming for Shell Cottage, saying it was the nicest week and remarking on the beauty of Pembrokeshire, Wales.

Thanks to EmmaWatsonofficial!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

268141_10150258426464313_156794164312_6914503_4625251_n_thumb

Half way done? That is so sad…
I can’t believe how fast the years have gone by…

Posted by Hermione_Granger1987 on May 19, 2009, 10:37 AM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

It’s the halfway point for her filming, not the whole DH movie(s)….I love getting updates though :)

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on May 19, 2009, 10:38 AM report to moderator
The_one__colored_by_burdge_bug_thumb

I’d want that signed book.
It’s eas for emma watson to behalfway thru. Think about all the scene in the book that are all Harry. The Forest again, kings cross. Then you have Voldemorts bits/visions, snapes memories. There’s alot for her to do but alot she won’t be involved in. Malfoy manner for example she’s visually only in a tiny bit…even though you hear her screaming

Posted by Luce-Lupin !~ROAR~! on May 19, 2009, 10:50 AM report to moderator
L_14a5217ad3d6474c94123a84eb762af8_thumb

It is slowly but surely coming to an end. No one can deny that. She would regret it if she did not get signatures from everyone. It would be like a yearbook at the end of senior year. Nothing embarrassing about that.

Posted by lilhpchick20 on May 19, 2009, 11:00 AM report to moderator
Photo-103336_thumb_thumb

@Dolemite [FTC!] and deathlyhallows88 (ROAR) i’ve been having some comments dropping too…they seem to post at the time of the posters’ local time not necessarily in submitted order so someone in a different time zone can get bumped up or down…my post should be at the very end #16 or 17…

Posted by Phlegm dela Coeur on May 19, 2009, 11:53 AM report to moderator

She said that her part of filming was half way over, not the movie as a whole.

Man, I will be so sad when it’s all over. I’m gonna cry. When she’s done, Rupert might be done (unless they shoot the Silver Doe after that.)

Gosh, just thinking about it make me sad.

Oh gosh, I must continue to see Rupert act after HP.

runs and cries

Posted by AJWC1 on May 19, 2009, 11:59 AM report to moderator
20040820-205rp_thumb

for some reason, I am saddened at the news that Emma’s filming is half way over, because this is it, there will be no more news from the sets in a few months because shooting will be complete, for good. After they are done, that’s it, it finally means that the end is actually coming. I know that the last book came out two years ago, but we were all still excited about the movies that were coming out, so it wasn’t actually the end. We only have 2 more years of new HP stuff to look forward too, well until the ‘Scottish book’

Posted by queequeg on May 19, 2009, 12:04 PM report to moderator
Imagen009_thumb

it’s almost over for them

I don’t want it to be over!!!

Posted by selene21 (ROAR) on May 19, 2009, 12:08 PM report to moderator
Imagen009_thumb

it’s almost over for them

I don’t want it to be over!!!

Posted by selene21 (ROAR) on May 19, 2009, 12:08 PM report to moderator
Pro2_thumb

Halfway for her already? Dang. But then again is this halfway until SCHOOL STARTS, or halfway period? Because she said (I think) that she was going to film over Christmas and Spring break this coming year after she goes to school.

Posted by Griffie {Roar} on May 19, 2009, 12:15 PM report to moderator
Meavvy_thumb

I’d like a copy of Emma’s autograph book! Yeahhh.. :)

Posted by Kinaa on May 19, 2009, 12:25 PM report to moderator
Meavvy_thumb

I want a copy of Emma’s autograph book!

And I don’t want the films to end :( But the quicker filmings finished the quicker we can see them.. YAY! xD

Kinaa

Posted by Kinaa on May 19, 2009, 12:26 PM report to moderator
Meavvy_thumb

I want a copy of Emma’s autograph book!

Kinaa

Posted by Kinaa on May 19, 2009, 12:26 PM report to moderator
Meavvy_thumb

I want a copy of Emma’s autograph book!

Kinaa

Posted by Kinaa on May 19, 2009, 12:26 PM report to moderator

The whole cast isn’t halfway done with filming DH,just Emma.
She starts College in September this year.
And she said she will come back in December and lter next year to film,
the rest of the cast will film—without her some of that time between.
I would love to have one of those books too,and she will be sooooglad she did that.

Devon starts filming in October -—without Emma there—and films for 6 months with the rest of the cast.There are cast members coming and goiing and comign back for the next almost year now till probubly April 2010 .
The only one who isn’t in Daniel ,he’ll be there most all the time for obvious reasons.

Posted by Jeannine on May 19, 2009, 01:13 PM report to moderator

"It's not any old broomstick," he said, "it's a Nimbus Two Thousand. What did you say you've got at home, Malfoy, a Comet Two Sixty?" Ron grinned at Harry. "Comets look flashy, but they're not in the same league as the Nimbus."