Reminder: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire Airs Tonight on ABC

GoFFilm
May 17, 2009, 01:23 AM

A quick reminder that Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire will be broadcast tonight on ABC television at 8pm (Eastern). While we do not know or believe there are plans to promote anything with the upcoming Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince during the showing, given the recent commercial for HBP that aired earlier this week, it remains a possibility and we will update should anything new be aired.

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire is the fourth installment in the series, and was directed by Mike Newell.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent GoFFilm News

Ahh_thumb

Just seen the HBP trailer on tv. YAEH!!!!!!

Posted by spicefan78 OoM1 {ROAR!} on May 17, 2009, 10:46 AM report to moderator
Little_luna_thumb

Yes another one!! haha

Posted by ashes2phoenix on May 17, 2009, 10:49 AM report to moderator
Little_luna_thumb

i know it’s basically the same stuff we’ve seen before but there’s just something about seeing it on tv that makes it seem closer to the release date. :D

Posted by ashes2phoenix on May 17, 2009, 10:53 AM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

I’m glad they’ve shown HBP trailers during the showing of the film, it almost makes up for all the lines that they cut from the film so that it shows it 3 hours.

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on May 17, 2009, 10:54 AM report to moderator
Quidditch_2012_thumb

I’ve already seen an HBP preview, with new scenes I haven’t seen before! I’m lovin it! :)

Posted by muzic823{ROAR} on May 17, 2009, 11:20 AM report to moderator
Young_riddle2_thumb

i might join R-for-H in watching it on my dvd player =D

Posted by iLoveDolores [FTC!] on May 17, 2009, 11:23 AM report to moderator
Pinkball_thumb

i watched it! there were two tv spots, it was wonderful!

Posted by orangeisthenewiloveyou on May 17, 2009, 12:31 PM report to moderator
Da1a_thumb

I saw one trailer (my kids won’t stay in bed tonight, so I missed one), but it was one I had seen here. Still, good to start seeing themon TV! I always watch the airings on TV, but they cut SO MUCH out on ABC!

Erin

Posted by Rin68nyr on May 17, 2009, 12:33 PM report to moderator
41105_10150254604520192_615620191_14488176_2111077_n_thumb

I’m watching it right now

Posted by placebowiz on May 17, 2009, 12:42 PM report to moderator
Sb_thumb
2017 Points

Well I watched it and there were 2 TV commercials for HBP! I was soooo excited!

Posted by Looie [ROAR!] on May 17, 2009, 09:18 PM report to moderator

I watched it last night and saw one trailer (I guess I missed one, because I came in halfway through), but it was exciting! I always hate it when ABC cuts out so much of the movie, though.

Posted by Wingardium Leviosa ❄WBM❄ on May 17, 2009, 11:17 PM report to moderator
Wgwg2_thumb
2064 Points

I’m going to watch! Can’t wait!

Posted by hp29 [ROAR!] on May 17, 2009, 11:29 PM report to moderator
Normal_scan_thumb

This was for Saturday only. ABC won’t be showing Harry Potter 4 tonight, they did that last night. Even on the linked page it says “Saturday, May 16th 8/7c.” Sorry, this should’ve been told yesterday instead of today.

Posted by The Hollow on May 17, 2009, 11:38 PM report to moderator
Avatar_hp_thumb

So lucky, you get things like that in America! :(

Might watch it later myself!! ;)

Ronhermione_thumb

have fuuuuuun!!!!!!!!!!!

"Your mother died to save you. If there is one thing Voldemort cannot understand, it is love. He didn't realize that love as powerful as your mother's for you leaves its own mark. Not a scar, no visible sign... to have been loved so deeply, even though th

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014