New Half-Blood Prince TV Spot on Fox: Do the Deed!

HBP Film
May 17, 2009, 09:56 PM

*UPDATE: Thanks much to TLC reader Zoe/Downtownpunk who let us know you can see a rough copy of the spot via this link. Thanks Zoe!
UPDATE 2: Higher quality video here courtesy The Movie Box.net!

Another brand new TV ad for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince has just aired during the Simpsons tonight on FOX. TLC readers Ashley and Sarah write the ad featured Bellatrix (Helena Bonham Carter) whispering to Draco (Tom Felton) "Do the Deed." Other scenes include Snape (Alan Rickman) leading a group of people through the dark hallways, Draco taking his coat off, and Dumbledore speaking to Harry atop the Astronomy tower, noting he is 'the chosen one.' Anyone who captured the spot, please send it to staff@the-leaky-cauldron.org!

Thanks so much Ashley and Sarah!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Cimg2812_thumb

@hpmom74 Hey, I feel the same way.. OoTP was PG-13 and from the looks of things, is milder compared to what this movie is going to be. I’m actually a bit dissapointed that this isn’t pg-13

Posted by ericaeeks on May 19, 2009, 12:57 AM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

aceness!!! is it on youtube yet??

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!! i’d copy and paste that a thousand times to try and express how that made me feel, LOOVED IT!!!

Posted by HarryRichardsPotter on May 19, 2009, 01:04 AM report to moderator
Mugsp_profile_thumb

DANG IT!! I just realized this morning that I forgot to watch the season finale of The Simpsons and was really mad at myself. What a proud and great crew member I am! I don’t even know which show we picked to be our last episode this season. Now THIS NEWS makes it all worse! Of course there was an HP spot!! This is the punishment I deserve for not supporting my employer! Geeze!!

Posted by eiVega on May 19, 2009, 01:05 AM report to moderator
Dhonesheet_thumb

AWESOME!!! I’m so excited!

Posted by cghambright on May 19, 2009, 01:39 AM report to moderator
Wilson_and_me_thumb

Yeah, I can’t wait to see this one.

Posted by mcleod27 -IFC- on May 19, 2009, 01:47 AM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

It was cool I guess but we’ve seen it all before.

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on May 19, 2009, 01:49 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Looks great!!!

Posted by Won_Two on May 19, 2009, 01:51 AM report to moderator
Harry_potter_sp_thumb

cool spot but honestly how many of these do they need to put out. I was more exited about this movie before the delay but oh well I guess Ill still go see it.

Posted by A.P.Phillips on May 19, 2009, 01:53 AM report to moderator
Kc_lucius1_thumb

eeek! Loved the new tower scenes!

Posted by KC Nox on May 19, 2009, 02:23 AM report to moderator
Screen_shot_2011-08-05_at_5

I can’t wait to see the commercials!!!

Posted by Sirius17 -ROAR_ on May 19, 2009, 03:01 AM report to moderator
Sb_thumb
2017 Points

Yay! I saw 2 commercials during Goblet of Fire on ABC, and I saw the longish trailer (the one we watched on PotterCast) on NBC (I think) during Survivor!

Posted by Looie [ROAR!] on May 19, 2009, 03:21 AM report to moderator
Dscn0194_thumb
1921 Points

well, it didn’t Vanish. It got placed in the middle of Page 5. Go figure.

Posted by izziewitch on May 19, 2009, 04:19 AM report to moderator
4656_1105780456589_1589123784_30248503_5726170_n_thumb

i cant wait!!!!!

Posted by theREALGinnyWeasley on May 19, 2009, 04:35 AM report to moderator
1930 Points

I saw this one while watching the Simpsons! I was with my family and I screamed “EVERYBODY SHUT UP, IT’S A NEW ONE!” At the top of my lungs :) Hahaha.

Posted by felixfelicis11 on May 19, 2009, 05:19 AM report to moderator

"How come she married him?" Harry asked miserably. "She hated him!"[br]"Nah, she didn't," said Sirius.[br]"She started going out with him in seventh year," said Lupin.[br]"Once James had deflated his head a bit," said Sirius.

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014