New Half-Blood Prince TV Spot on Fox: Do the Deed!

HBP Film
May 17, 2009, 09:56 PM

*UPDATE: Thanks much to TLC reader Zoe/Downtownpunk who let us know you can see a rough copy of the spot via this link. Thanks Zoe!
UPDATE 2: Higher quality video here courtesy The Movie Box.net!

Another brand new TV ad for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince has just aired during the Simpsons tonight on FOX. TLC readers Ashley and Sarah write the ad featured Bellatrix (Helena Bonham Carter) whispering to Draco (Tom Felton) "Do the Deed." Other scenes include Snape (Alan Rickman) leading a group of people through the dark hallways, Draco taking his coat off, and Dumbledore speaking to Harry atop the Astronomy tower, noting he is 'the chosen one.' Anyone who captured the spot, please send it to staff@the-leaky-cauldron.org!

Thanks so much Ashley and Sarah!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Emma-vs-01_copy_thumb

High res version in here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MReMDEbO6fM :D

Posted by Leo_Lovegood on May 18, 2009, 12:24 PM report to moderator
Pinkball_thumb

oh man, i saw it, and i was like, “oh! dude! half-blood prince!” it was incredible!

Posted by orangeisthenewiloveyou on May 18, 2009, 12:39 PM report to moderator
Mugsp_profile_thumb

DANG IT! I just realized this morning that I missed the season finale of The Simpsons and was really mad at myself. What a proud & great crew member I am! I don’t even know which show they picked to use to end the season with. Now this news makes it all worse! This is the punishment I get for not supporting my employer! Grrr!

Posted by eiVega on May 18, 2009, 01:02 PM report to moderator
Mugsp_profile_thumb

Posted by eiVega on May 18, 2009, 01:02 PM report to moderator
Mugsp_profile_thumb

Augh…sorry for the multiple posts guys…I guess everyone was commenting at the same time and I thought my message was lost in cyberspace. I wish there was a way to delete our own comments. Oh well.

Posted by eiVega on May 18, 2009, 01:11 PM report to moderator
Ravenclaw_thumb

is that what she said? I heard Harry is in on the Deed… dunno why

Posted by Mary11_hplvr*WBM* on May 18, 2009, 01:14 PM report to moderator
Dhonesheet_thumb

Awesome!! I don’t know how I didn’t see this on tv! I was watching ABC all last night and I did see the main trailer a couple of times and that was VERY exciting, but somehow I missed this. I love the part when Draco is walking down the hall and he’s nervous because someone is following him. Great acting by Tom Felton!!

Posted by cghambright on May 18, 2009, 01:29 PM report to moderator
Dhonesheet_thumb

Awesome!! I can’t believe I didn’t see this on tv! I was watching ABC all last night! But I love the part when Draco is walking down the hall and he thinks someone is following him. Great acting by Tom Felton!!! I can’t wait to see this movie!!!

Posted by cghambright on May 18, 2009, 01:30 PM report to moderator

omggggeeeee cant wait!!!!! =]

Posted by iloveronx3 on May 18, 2009, 01:35 PM report to moderator
Image_thumb

I am getting impatient with the debut of this film… I am finding it hard to be captivated with the trailers – probably because I’ve watched them all WAY TOO MANY TIMES. Come on July!

Posted by Smitch on May 18, 2009, 01:38 PM report to moderator
Harry_thumb

excellent

Posted by blackhair on May 18, 2009, 01:56 PM report to moderator
Harry_thumb

just release the movie right now :)
with so many teasers and trailers they hav shown the most of the movie so just put in theaters right away

Posted by blackhair on May 18, 2009, 02:03 PM report to moderator
Harrypotter_thumb

OMG Helena is best actress in the world!! She’s so perfect as Bellatrix!!
Oh, and she says “Carry out the Deed” not “Do the deed”!!

Posted by sofia_g on May 18, 2009, 02:17 PM report to moderator
Emma-vs-01_copy_thumb

She says “Carry out the deed.”

Posted by Leo_Lovegood on May 18, 2009, 02:27 PM report to moderator

nice vidio

Posted by HGROSS44 on May 18, 2009, 03:18 PM report to moderator

"And you could ask your parents if they know who Flamel is," said Ron. "It'd be safe to ask them."[br] "Very safe, as they're both dentists," said Hermione.