New Half-Blood Prince TV Spot on Fox: Do the Deed!

HBP Film
May 17, 2009, 09:56 PM

*UPDATE: Thanks much to TLC reader Zoe/Downtownpunk who let us know you can see a rough copy of the spot via this link. Thanks Zoe!
UPDATE 2: Higher quality video here courtesy The Movie Box.net!

Another brand new TV ad for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince has just aired during the Simpsons tonight on FOX. TLC readers Ashley and Sarah write the ad featured Bellatrix (Helena Bonham Carter) whispering to Draco (Tom Felton) "Do the Deed." Other scenes include Snape (Alan Rickman) leading a group of people through the dark hallways, Draco taking his coat off, and Dumbledore speaking to Harry atop the Astronomy tower, noting he is 'the chosen one.' Anyone who captured the spot, please send it to staff@the-leaky-cauldron.org!

Thanks so much Ashley and Sarah!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

N1585320109_30028278_6922_thumb

I can’t get over how fabulous Tom looks in all of his scenes. He has Draco down pat.

Posted by Kelsey on May 18, 2009, 10:43 AM report to moderator
Hermionehb_thumb

Cool, cool! So exciting with the drama-like music :) Love that there’s more of Draco. Am so looking forward to see him in this one.

Posted by Salame on May 18, 2009, 10:47 AM report to moderator
Img_4556_thumb

Yeah I saw this one while watching.

Posted by Dolemite [FTC!] on May 18, 2009, 10:53 AM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

Very cool! :)

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on May 18, 2009, 10:58 AM report to moderator
Picture0093_thumb

Love it! _

Posted by Serpensortia [FTC!] on May 18, 2009, 10:58 AM report to moderator
Cimg2812_thumb

The one thing I’m a bit iffy on is the fact Lupin knows about Draco having a mission.. I’m really really hoping they cut out a line at the start that says “You think..” or something like that. Because if not, then that would completely ruin the whole Harry being paranoid plot..

Posted by ericaeeks on May 18, 2009, 11:15 AM report to moderator
Greenavatar_thumb

Can’t wait !

Images_thumb

Why does Lupin know? Arg..

Posted by loony_slytherin on May 18, 2009, 11:21 AM report to moderator
Phoenix_thumb

coool!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Pottercastfan ∞∆ROAR!∆∞ on May 18, 2009, 11:21 AM report to moderator
Phoenix_thumb

I wish they have a better version of it though……

Posted by Pottercastfan ∞∆ROAR!∆∞ on May 18, 2009, 11:23 AM report to moderator
41105_10150254604520192_615620191_14488176_2111077_n_thumb

I just saw it

Posted by placebowiz on May 18, 2009, 11:28 AM report to moderator
Jack-o-lanterns_thumb

There was also one on ABC during Ewtreme Makeover Home Edition

Posted by Hermione Weasley on May 18, 2009, 11:46 AM report to moderator
394omggggg--chibi_rei_thumb

Damn my slow reading! And damn having to go to work and all that! I soooo want to watch this TV spot but I just can’t, not with more than half of OOTP and the entire HBP still ahead of me… * headdesk * I already caved in and watched the trailer at my local movie theatre last week and got totally spoiled about HBP, so I just cannot watch this one. Not until I’m actually reading HBP anyway.

And yes, I know, shame on me for not reading the books sooner! But I didn’t reading anything until I grabbed PS some time ago… And I mean it, I didn’t read a single novel for leisure & pleasure for over 15 years. Lame excuse but it’s all I’ve got.

Posted by MischiefManaged on May 18, 2009, 12:03 PM report to moderator

Needs moar Greyback.

Posted by Lily Phoenix on May 18, 2009, 12:08 PM report to moderator
282600_233804939987291_100000733600249_807455_78180_n_thumb

this weekend i saw for the first time the trailer on tv!!! iv seen it a millon time cuz i have it downloaded though

Posted by Horcruxalej on May 18, 2009, 12:13 PM report to moderator

"Harry," said Hagrid, clapping a massive hand on his shoulder, so that Harry's knees buckled under its weight, "I'd've bin worried before I saw yeh take on tha' Horntail, but I know now yeh can do anythin' yeh set yer mind ter."

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014