New Half-Blood Prince TV Spot on Fox: Do the Deed!

HBP Film
May 17, 2009, 09:56 PM

*UPDATE: Thanks much to TLC reader Zoe/Downtownpunk who let us know you can see a rough copy of the spot via this link. Thanks Zoe!
UPDATE 2: Higher quality video here courtesy The Movie Box.net!

Another brand new TV ad for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince has just aired during the Simpsons tonight on FOX. TLC readers Ashley and Sarah write the ad featured Bellatrix (Helena Bonham Carter) whispering to Draco (Tom Felton) "Do the Deed." Other scenes include Snape (Alan Rickman) leading a group of people through the dark hallways, Draco taking his coat off, and Dumbledore speaking to Harry atop the Astronomy tower, noting he is 'the chosen one.' Anyone who captured the spot, please send it to staff@the-leaky-cauldron.org!

Thanks so much Ashley and Sarah!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

P4093399_thumb

Are there any scenes that we haven’t seen???? I mean, if they delayed the film so they could show it in parts throughout one year, they have succeeded…

Posted by Natalia {ROAR} on May 18, 2009, 06:37 AM report to moderator
Weasleycar_thumb

I’ve always loved the HP trailers, but have been disappointed with the tv spots… but this one I really like! Must be all the Draco ;)

Posted by But Hagrid... on May 18, 2009, 06:51 AM report to moderator

OMG, JUST WATCHED IT. It was awesome. It even showed new Dumbledore fire clips!

Posted by Jaymie Brooks on May 18, 2009, 06:55 AM report to moderator

Michael Gambon actually LOOKED like Dumbledore in one of those shots. When he says “you’re the chosen one” on the Tower.

But the lips didn’t match up at all. I think that shot of him on the tower is “THE SCENE”!! OMG IT LOOKS SO AWESOME! The sky is glowing, exactly like it did when we see Draco holding his wand, and Snape casting the AK. HIS HAIR IS BLOWING! I’m so glad that they showed us a bit of that scene, even if they used an incorrect voice-over.

Posted by Jaymie Brooks on May 18, 2009, 07:09 AM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

OMG. “Carry out the deed” OMG OMG OMG .

I think I just died. Even though I already died for the other tv spots… lol… and the other trailers… :P

Posted by Christine on May 18, 2009, 07:53 AM report to moderator
My_hero_neville_thumb

Nice to see more of Draco in the trailers. He’s not the bully anymore, but a very scared boy. Looks good. And Helena Bonham Carter?? Is she a great actress or what?? I love how actors with talent like hers can take a small role and make it unforgettable.

Posted by KB Prez [ROAR!] on May 18, 2009, 08:03 AM report to moderator
41105_10150254604520192_615620191_14488176_2111077_n_thumb

awesome

Posted by placebowiz on May 18, 2009, 08:59 AM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

Wow, another new one…i need to see this one…i hope someone posts it online soon!

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on May 18, 2009, 09:05 AM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

OMG, I want to see itttt !
Hopefully someone puts it online tonight !

Posted by Christine on May 18, 2009, 09:09 AM report to moderator
L_s_icon_thumb

It also aired on ABC during Extreme Home Makeover. Yay! Just two more months! :D

Posted by VeganMudblood on May 18, 2009, 09:15 AM report to moderator

OMG, it is FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can’t wait for the movie!!!!!!

Posted by hp-fan (Roar!) on May 18, 2009, 09:15 AM report to moderator

“Do the deed”. Lol, I love Steve Kloves.

Posted by Jaymie Brooks on May 18, 2009, 09:17 AM report to moderator
Emma-vs-01_copy_thumb

:D

Posted by Leo_Lovegood on May 18, 2009, 09:17 AM report to moderator
Emma-vs-01_copy_thumb

When I read “Do the deed” I thought it said “Do the weed” and I thought “woah”. :| hahahaha

Posted by Leo_Lovegood on May 18, 2009, 09:19 AM report to moderator
Iheartfredgeorge_thumb

Awesome! I can’t wait to see it! :)

Posted by Mera004 on May 18, 2009, 09:20 AM report to moderator

"He was asking for it," snarled Dudley.[br]"Oh yeah?"[br]"He cheeked me."[br]"Yeah? Did he say you look like a pig that's been taught to walk on its hind legs? 'Cause that's not cheek, Dud, that's true..."