New TV Spot for Half-Blood Prince Airs During Grey's Anatomy

HBP Film
May 14, 2009, 10:13 PM

A new TV spot for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince aired tonight during the program Grey's Anatomy on ABC. Most of the footage contained has been released in previous trailers, including the black smoke wisps of the attacking Death Eaters, Harry yelling 'Fight back you coward' and more.  More television promos are likely to be airing over the coming weeks; anyone who captured this or does in the future, please send them to staff@the-leaky-cauldron.org

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

A153_thumb

I need to start watching ABC and CW! I always miss this things! Althoug today I did see a Harry Poster at my local theater announcing the movie. I squealed so loud that people turned to me alarmed XD !

Posted by NightSky on May 15, 2009, 05:15 PM report to moderator
Z_thumb

can’t wait for HBP! XD im going to run into the theatre the day it comes out.

Posted by chocolaterabbits on May 15, 2009, 06:35 PM report to moderator
Ravenclaw_thumb

Gosh, wish I watched that show! I didn’t see it! :(

Posted by BeAchL0veEr05 ☼ on May 15, 2009, 08:02 PM report to moderator
Me_edit_thumb

AHH! I MISSED GREYS ANATOMY and THIS!?

THIS IS HORRIBLE! ERG!

I WANT TO SEE IT SO BAD!!! hahaha

anyone got it? if so, get it on youtube and send me a link! THANKS!

Posted by kraamerXmich ♠{WBM}♠ [Pigeon] on May 17, 2009, 04:12 AM report to moderator
106_4038_thumb

ITS AWESOME!! I ALREADY SAW IT!! WWEE!!

Posted by gayle.marie [[ ROAR ]] on May 17, 2009, 02:13 PM report to moderator
Voila_thumb

Odd show to pick to air an HP thing…hmmmph.

Posted by maera-kyrie on May 18, 2009, 03:21 AM report to moderator
Image_thumb

Yayyyyy!

Posted by Smitch on May 19, 2009, 01:56 AM report to moderator

On the landing he bumped into Ginny, who was returning to her room carrying a pile of freshly laundered clothes.[br]"I wouldn't go in the kitchen just now," she warned him. "There's a lot of Phlegm around."[br]"I'll be careful not to slip in it." Harry sm