New TV Spot for Half-Blood Prince Airs During Grey's Anatomy

HBP Film
May 14, 2009, 10:13 PM

A new TV spot for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince aired tonight during the program Grey's Anatomy on ABC. Most of the footage contained has been released in previous trailers, including the black smoke wisps of the attacking Death Eaters, Harry yelling 'Fight back you coward' and more.  More television promos are likely to be airing over the coming weeks; anyone who captured this or does in the future, please send them to staff@the-leaky-cauldron.org

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Hbp_poster_two_thumb

Based on the comments posted here, one can safely deduce that this trailer is nothing short of spectacular. Unfortunately, I missed it last night. Let us hope that this commercial is uploaded to the interwebz as soon as possible!

Posted by Kirk on May 15, 2009, 11:42 AM report to moderator
Mugsp_profile_thumb

I was just flipping channels, screamed when I saw it and immediately twittered about it. You know we’re getting close once they start showing TV spots. :D

Posted by eiVega on May 15, 2009, 01:00 PM report to moderator
282600_233804939987291_100000733600249_807455_78180_n_thumb

I missed it!!! but its somewhere on the internet…

Posted by Horcruxalej on May 15, 2009, 01:13 PM report to moderator
Ca67gdqr_thumb

I didn’t :-(

But if these comments are any indication, it must have been quite a teaser.

Posted by SirEdwardsGuardian [WBM!] on May 15, 2009, 01:44 PM report to moderator
Brent_river_2_thumb

Don’t watch it:(

Posted by Big B [ROAR FTW] on May 15, 2009, 02:33 PM report to moderator
Tabandtrav_thumb

AAH! I taped it last night! Now I have to watch it and all of the commercials! I can’t wait to see it!

Posted by hedwigsrevenge {WBM!} on May 15, 2009, 02:37 PM report to moderator
Dgraymanclockroom37_thumb

They should’ve aired it during the LOST season finale, not the Grey’s Anatomy one! Cause I can’t watch Grey’s Anatomy! It gives me nightmares….

Posted by Rumbleroarϟ{WBM!}ǝıʞɔnp! on May 15, 2009, 03:04 PM report to moderator
Sb_thumb
2017 Points

My mom watches that show…. I wonder if she saw it?

Posted by Looie [ROAR!] on May 15, 2009, 03:12 PM report to moderator
Ahh_thumb

Ahh Man! I don’t watch Grey’s so I missed it! Can’t wait for the movie. Only 62 more days :)

Posted by spicefan78 OoM1 {ROAR!} on May 15, 2009, 03:31 PM report to moderator
L_6128aae2dc5d4fb496dc31259248c4fb_thumb

My mom saw it and freaked out lol

Posted by raychelMAY on May 15, 2009, 03:34 PM report to moderator
Green_hummers_thumb

Saw it and Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Girls Nite out with Grey’s Anatomy and A HBP promo!!!! great nite

Posted by Lady Grey OoM2,CW*ROAR* on May 15, 2009, 03:42 PM report to moderator
Gftw_thumb

Saw it too, i wasn’t watching greys anatomy but i kept checking it.

Posted by iconshero [GftW] on May 15, 2009, 04:06 PM report to moderator

I’m so excited for the movie!

Posted by Wingardium Leviosa ❄WBM❄ on May 15, 2009, 04:06 PM report to moderator
Myleaky_thumb

I live in the UK! NOT FAIR!!!

Please someone tell me that it was epic!

Posted by PewterWolf on May 15, 2009, 04:26 PM report to moderator
Leakypic_thumb

It’s on Youtube!

Posted by DylanAqua on May 15, 2009, 05:02 PM report to moderator

He imagined himself explaining that he couldn't do the task... He could almost hear Fleur Delacour saying [i]"I knew it... 'e is too young, 'e is only a little boy."[/i] He saw Malfoy flashing his [i]POTTER STINKS[/i] badge at the front of the crowd, saw