New TV Spot for Half-Blood Prince Airs During Grey's Anatomy

HBP Film
May 14, 2009, 10:13 PM

A new TV spot for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince aired tonight during the program Grey's Anatomy on ABC. Most of the footage contained has been released in previous trailers, including the black smoke wisps of the attacking Death Eaters, Harry yelling 'Fight back you coward' and more.  More television promos are likely to be airing over the coming weeks; anyone who captured this or does in the future, please send them to staff@the-leaky-cauldron.org

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Yumm_thumb

lol i saw and i basicaly flipped out to the point where my mother was screaming at me to shut up! but it was amazing!

Posted by toetoe on May 15, 2009, 07:05 AM report to moderator
Chilly_willy_thumb

Uuuugggh. I missed because I was so into Grey’s and then busy doing commericals, making kids lunches, etc.!!

Posted by snapester on May 15, 2009, 07:54 AM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

Here it is:

Posted by Christine on May 15, 2009, 08:04 AM report to moderator
Normal_books_chapterart_dh_017_thumb

I can’t believe i missed it, it must have been on when i wasn’t paying attention! Good thing i recorded Grey’s, guess im gonna look through it to find it!

Posted by ErinV*Roar* on May 15, 2009, 08:12 AM report to moderator
Rh7_thumb

love love love

Posted by bec majec *roar* on May 15, 2009, 08:25 AM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

cooool!!! so excited 4 HBP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
squeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

Ronhermione_thumb

wow just watched the youtube one and it looks good. my big brother hasnt read the books or anything but he and his wife always take me to the cinema and hes seen all the hp movies and he really enjoys them! he even took me to see twilighht which he thought was good. his wife loved it! and its funny because they are 30 and they love twilight!
my bro loved the battle scene in OOTP because u could see how powerful the older witches and wizards are!

Img_4556_thumb

People who watch Grey’s Anatomy go and see Harry Potter?

Posted by Dolemite [FTC!] on May 15, 2009, 09:12 AM report to moderator
P1010630_thumb

Saw it – just awesome!

Posted by Hagrid 713 (ROAR) on May 15, 2009, 09:28 AM report to moderator
My_hero_neville_thumb

I don’t watch Grey’s Anatomy, but I saw the video on YouTube. Like Sue said, what was there came from the trailers we’ve seen before,

Posted by KB Prez [ROAR!] on May 15, 2009, 09:48 AM report to moderator
Epjpegutil31_thumb

Only 62 days and we won’t have to relyon bits and pieces of the movie shown on TV. Yeah!

Posted by Fresca ROAR on May 15, 2009, 09:53 AM report to moderator
Dhonesheet_thumb

I was watching tv and it suddenly came on!!! I was SO SHOCKED I couldn’t do anything but stand there with my mouth hanging open. lmao. But right when it went off I started freaking out!! AWESOME!!!!

Posted by cghambright on May 15, 2009, 10:05 AM report to moderator
Iconator_dea697cd87becd1283213b46f798b87b_thumb

Just saw it! Sooo excited! 62 days left!

Posted by Wendelin the Weird on May 15, 2009, 10:36 AM report to moderator
Copy_of_avatar_thumb

I’ve never watched Grey’s but I heard last night’s episode was a real tearjerker. Can’t wait till they start showing more TV spots…maybe they will show one during the Idol finale next week?

Posted by Professor Cassandra *~WBM~* on May 15, 2009, 10:58 AM report to moderator
Leakypic_thumb

it’s right here:

Posted by DylanAqua on May 15, 2009, 11:42 AM report to moderator

[Mrs. Weasley] pointed to the brand-new silver badge on Percy's chest. "Second Head Boy in the family!" she said, swelling with pride.[br]"And last," Fred muttered under his breath.