Bother! A Live PotterCast with Potter Puppet Pals Tonight!

PotterCast
May 14, 2009, 05:44 PM

UPDATE: The show has now concluded, thanks so much to all who joined us!

Bother Bother its a great joy for us actually tonight as PotterCast is delighted to be joined by Neil Cicierega and the Potter Puppet Pals for a very special live broadcast. Tonight the very funny and talented creator of the hugely popular Harry Potter puppet pals will be joining us at 6:45pm tonight via our Ustream channel. You can listen here, but remember you must register (free and easy) to take part in the chat. Hope to see you there!

Don't forget the Potter Puppet Pals will be appearing at LeakyCon on Friday, May 22nd. Be sure to register for our first convention in Boston, Mass via this link!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent PotterCast News

Owl_watermelon_thumb

Neil is so cool!

Posted by Lucia Meadows on May 14, 2009, 08:14 PM report to moderator
Epjpegutil31_thumb

I had to go to a meeting.SOB!!! Wish I could have heard this Potter cast, as I love Potter Pals too.

Posted by Fresca ROAR on May 14, 2009, 09:07 PM report to moderator
Picture0093_thumb

Damn I missed it! Bleedy work. :(

Posted by Serpensortia [FTC!] on May 14, 2009, 09:29 PM report to moderator
Downsized_0124001234a_thumb

…Suuuueeee…you posted 10 minutes after I checked leaky and I haven’t been back since. Oh, darn! I guess I’ll have to wait for the podcast to come outtt…

Posted by Olivia Elaine a.k.a Agent Pomplamoose on May 14, 2009, 09:38 PM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

shoot i missed it!!!!!

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on May 14, 2009, 10:00 PM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

I love the Puppet Pals! :)

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on May 14, 2009, 10:41 PM report to moderator
Pro2_thumb

Ah, I missed it? SERIOUSLY?

Posted by Griffie {Roar} on May 14, 2009, 11:11 PM report to moderator
Postejeunes4_thumb

Oh, I can’t wait to listen to that! Please put it up quickly…. pretty please.

Posted by Boy With A Lightning Scar on May 15, 2009, 02:07 AM report to moderator
2v8o186_thumb

stupid school…

Posted by morgannnn yo! {roar} on May 15, 2009, 02:16 AM report to moderator
Young_riddle2_thumb

i always miss it :(

Posted by iLoveDolores [FTC!] on May 15, 2009, 02:58 AM report to moderator
Young_riddle2_thumb

it sucks living in Oz sometimes :(

Posted by iLoveDolores [FTC!] on May 15, 2009, 02:58 AM report to moderator
Young_riddle2_thumb

can’t wait to listen =D =D =D

Posted by iLoveDolores [FTC!] on May 15, 2009, 02:59 AM report to moderator
2v8o186_thumb

I agree with that…it does suck you need to have them on fridays lol cause its saturday here xD

i hope you recorded it!

Posted by morgannnn yo! {roar} on May 15, 2009, 03:05 AM report to moderator
12440441_thumb
19573 Points

My internet went down so I missed like all of it apart from the first ten minutes…. Gutted :(

Posted by R-for-H {ROAR} :D on May 15, 2009, 06:09 AM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

omg!! i was one of the first people to see the mysterious tickig noise and luved it!!
i now am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At that moment there was a diversion in the form of a small, red-headed figure in a long nightdress, who appeared in the kitchen, gave a small squeal, and ran out again.[br]"Ginny," said Ron in an undertone to Harry. "My sister. She's been talking about y