Bother! A Live PotterCast with Potter Puppet Pals Tonight!

PotterCast
May 14, 2009, 05:44 PM

UPDATE: The show has now concluded, thanks so much to all who joined us!

Bother Bother its a great joy for us actually tonight as PotterCast is delighted to be joined by Neil Cicierega and the Potter Puppet Pals for a very special live broadcast. Tonight the very funny and talented creator of the hugely popular Harry Potter puppet pals will be joining us at 6:45pm tonight via our Ustream channel. You can listen here, but remember you must register (free and easy) to take part in the chat. Hope to see you there!

Don't forget the Potter Puppet Pals will be appearing at LeakyCon on Friday, May 22nd. Be sure to register for our first convention in Boston, Mass via this link!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent PotterCast News

Phoenix_thumb

I wish I can go.!

Posted by Pottercastfan ∞∆ROAR!∆∞ on May 14, 2009, 05:48 PM report to moderator
Phoenix_thumb

oh wait, this isn’t for LeakyCon!

Posted by Pottercastfan ∞∆ROAR!∆∞ on May 14, 2009, 05:50 PM report to moderator
Phoenix_thumb

hooray! I’m already on pottercast!!!!!

Posted by Pottercastfan ∞∆ROAR!∆∞ on May 14, 2009, 05:50 PM report to moderator
Ththhogwartsheaven_thumb

Count me there!

Posted by Taylor Potter ~★ROAR★~ on May 14, 2009, 05:52 PM report to moderator
Ththhogwartsheaven_thumb

I LOVE THE POTTER PUPPET PALS!!!

Posted by Taylor Potter ~★ROAR★~ on May 14, 2009, 05:53 PM report to moderator
Ron_and_hermione2_thumb

omg can’t wait to listen, gotta love the potter pals.

Posted by sunshine123ROAR on May 14, 2009, 05:53 PM report to moderator
Z_thumb

too far to go there! >:( but i love the PPP!

Posted by chocolaterabbits on May 14, 2009, 05:54 PM report to moderator
A153_thumb

I wish I could go too! Especially for the amazing prize of the signed books!

btw: GRINDELWALD has been casted!

Posted by NightSky on May 14, 2009, 06:02 PM report to moderator

I’ll be there, and I can’t wait for LeakyCon either! Yayy!

Posted by Lily Phoenix on May 14, 2009, 06:02 PM report to moderator
A153_thumb

Forgot to mention he’s going to be played by Jamie Campbell.

Posted by NightSky on May 14, 2009, 06:02 PM report to moderator
9387883_csua9n9y_c_thumb

And i have to sleep… oh well i suppose i’ll have to catch it when it becomes available

Posted by Snunkiebrian (Gold Marauder46) on May 14, 2009, 06:04 PM report to moderator
Img_44501_thumb

yessssssssss :D

Posted by mai {beatnik owl} on May 14, 2009, 06:33 PM report to moderator
Image_thumb

YAYYY

Posted by Smitch on May 14, 2009, 07:14 PM report to moderator
Puppet_pals_yes_thumb

I wanna go!
I wanna go!
I WANNA GO!!!!!

I wonder if we be able to see the new show if we don’t go to LeakyCon? They have the Yule Ball one on their website!!

Posted by phoenixes are in ravenclaw on May 14, 2009, 07:53 PM report to moderator
P2200066_thumb

yay! amazing!!

Posted by lily11 on May 14, 2009, 07:57 PM report to moderator

"Well, er, if you must know, Ginny, er, walked in on me the other day when I was -- well, never mind....[br]Harry had never seen Percy look so uncomfortable.[br]"What were you doing, Percy?" said Ron, grinning. "Go on, tell us, we won't laugh."[br]Percy d