Scary! There is a New Poll for the Wizarding World of Harry Potter

Movies
May 13, 2009, 06:32 AM

What scares you? That is the question of a new poll found on the Wizarding World of Harry Potter theme park website. They would like to know which would scare you the most: The Whomping Willow, The Hungarian Horntail, an Acromantula, a Dementor, or a Basilisk? If you are brave enough ;), click here to take the poll.

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter Theme Park attraction is under construction at Universal Orlando in Florida, with an opening date due sometime next year. Be sure to check out our extensive collection of images from the ongoing construction here in our galleries. Thanks Eva!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Movies News

B100feeling_thumb

Basilisk ‘cuz it would be hard to fight it off when you can’t even look it it the eye. Where’s Fawkes when you need him? But the spider is scary too….

Posted by hermione467 on May 13, 2009, 09:51 PM report to moderator
Natalieportman14_thumb

I would have to say the Dementor. Those things are bloody creepy. Not to mention ugly as homemade sin.

Posted by Tassana Burrfoot on May 13, 2009, 11:19 PM report to moderator
Cauldron2_thumb

I voted for an acromantula as being most scary, but the dementor is winning right now!

Posted by PotionsLover on May 13, 2009, 11:20 PM report to moderator

Dementors!

Posted by badger666 on May 13, 2009, 11:30 PM report to moderator
2zpr1ao_thumb

dementor! but the acromantula is a close second…. i hate spiders! =]

Posted by Dobbyrox [WBM] on May 13, 2009, 11:47 PM report to moderator
Summer_trip__09_113_thumb

dementor. these are awesome! lol

Posted by HermioneWwannabe *ROAR* --%-{@ on May 14, 2009, 01:35 AM report to moderator
Postejeunes4_thumb

Basilisk or Dementor…. I don’t really know. The basilisk in the second movie still freaks me out.

Posted by Boy With A Lightning Scar on May 14, 2009, 03:06 AM report to moderator
Postejeunes4_thumb

Oh I see the Dementor is definitely winning.

Posted by Boy With A Lightning Scar on May 14, 2009, 03:14 AM report to moderator
Page-7987_thumb

Dementors!!!!!!!!! “what scares you most is fear itself”

Posted by QuidditchCaptain on May 14, 2009, 04:39 AM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

omg….i’m like ron and Jo i hate spiders!
xx

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on May 14, 2009, 06:05 AM report to moderator
Rh7_thumb

I picked a dementr.

Posted by bec majec *roar* on May 14, 2009, 07:18 AM report to moderator
Rh7_thumb

I picked a dementor.

Posted by bec majec *roar* on May 14, 2009, 07:18 AM report to moderator
Picture0093_thumb

Acromantula is definitely the scariest for me, but I’d rather be scared by dementors. _

Posted by Serpensortia [FTC!] on May 14, 2009, 08:03 AM report to moderator
Chrissypuff_thumb

Definitely an Acromantula for me…I’m with Ron and Verity Weasley on this one…

Posted by ChrissyPuff on May 14, 2009, 08:33 AM report to moderator
9013438_thumb

I really couldn’t decide between dementor or Spider, but I must say, I am terrified of spiders, and I have no experience being scared of a Dementor and as long as I have my partonus I am good, so Spiders it is!

Posted by carebie on May 14, 2009, 10:17 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"Kreacher did not see Young Master," he said, turning around and bowing to Fred. Still facing the carpet, he added, perfectly audibly, "Nasty little brat of a blood traitor it is."[br]"Sorry?" said George. "Didn't catch that last bit."