Scary! There is a New Poll for the Wizarding World of Harry Potter

Movies
May 13, 2009, 06:32 AM

What scares you? That is the question of a new poll found on the Wizarding World of Harry Potter theme park website. They would like to know which would scare you the most: The Whomping Willow, The Hungarian Horntail, an Acromantula, a Dementor, or a Basilisk? If you are brave enough ;), click here to take the poll.

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter Theme Park attraction is under construction at Universal Orlando in Florida, with an opening date due sometime next year. Be sure to check out our extensive collection of images from the ongoing construction here in our galleries. Thanks Eva!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Movies News

Pro2_thumb

Dementors! Eekwk

Posted by Griffie {Roar} on May 13, 2009, 11:59 AM report to moderator
Greenavatar_thumb

Cool ! I’ll vote now =)

Would have to be a dementor

Posted by Pallargast on May 13, 2009, 12:10 PM report to moderator
I-quote_hogwarts0144_thumb

Hmmm…I can’t decide … I’m sure they’d make them all into great rides.

Posted by BewareoftheNargles {WBM} on May 13, 2009, 12:18 PM report to moderator
Wilson_and_me_thumb

Acromantula.

Posted by mcleod27 -IFC- on May 13, 2009, 12:20 PM report to moderator
Voila_thumb

Definitely a Dementor…I mean, it becomes your greatest fear, so of course!

Posted by maera-kyrie on May 13, 2009, 12:41 PM report to moderator
Img_4556_thumb

I voted Dementor

Posted by Dolemite [FTC!] on May 13, 2009, 01:36 PM report to moderator
216cougar2_thumb

so does that mean at least on eof these will be in the park or is a special haloween thing?

Posted by Arthur22 on May 13, 2009, 01:41 PM report to moderator
Princess_ariel_thumb

Dementor

Posted by Ariel on May 13, 2009, 01:47 PM report to moderator
216cougar2_thumb

I said the horntail just to be diffrent, everyone is saying dementor.

Posted by Arthur22 on May 13, 2009, 01:48 PM report to moderator
Avator_thumb

voted already yay!

Posted by ellamia on May 13, 2009, 02:25 PM report to moderator
2002_harry_potter_and_the_chamber_of_secrets_046_thumb

If it has 8 legs, scary!

Posted by AutumnWizard *ROAR* on May 13, 2009, 03:03 PM report to moderator
Family_thumb

Wait? There’s no choice for that Freaky Clown Jack-in-the-Box that was in Movie 3? lol

Posted by Sallene on May 13, 2009, 03:19 PM report to moderator
Screen_shot_2011-08-05_at_5

I picked dementor just because i love the patronus charm

Posted by Sirius17 -ROAR_ on May 13, 2009, 03:25 PM report to moderator
A153_thumb

Actually all those things would probably scare me… well except the Whomping Willow, unless I got to close to it. But I picked the Dementor.

Posted by NightSky on May 13, 2009, 03:39 PM report to moderator

"One day," said Hermione, sounding thoroughly exasperated, "you'll read [i]Hogwarts, A History,[/i] and perhaps that will remind you that you can't Apparate or Disapparate inside Hogwarts. Even Voldemort couldn't just make you fly out of your dormitory,

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014