Relic Me This

DH Film
May 12, 2009, 07:36 AM

Day Two of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows location filming is underway currently in Wales, and we will be bringing you reports as soon as we can. Yesterday TLC brought you the first report and photos from Shell Cottage filming, and among the things noted was the large presence of paparazzi, which is making things difficult for fans to see all the action, and security is now strong in the area.  However, if there is a silver lining to be had, the press does have those large cameras capable of getting large close up photos. In case you missed it yesterday, along with ones of the cast, two photos of note were obtained showing some interesting relics or items from Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows:

Griphook and the Sword of Gryffindor
Harry and the Mirror shard (from Sirius)

TLC has crews on the scene for Day Two, and we will be bringing you more reports today, stay tuned! Be sure to check out our extensive collection of Day One photos from location filming at Shell Cottage built on Freshwater Beach, Pembrokeshire, Wales, here in our image galleries.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Rupes_maggie_thumb

that is too cool! :)

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on May 12, 2009, 09:44 PM report to moderator
Puppet_pals_yes_thumb

Woah…. I think that that is Hermione as Bellatrix Lestrange!!! Griphook doesn’t look angry or mad towards her, so that has to be it!! SQUEE! They are keeping that in!!!

Posted by phoenixes are in ravenclaw on May 12, 2009, 10:04 PM report to moderator

This is so exciting! And the 6th movie has not even been released yet. How will I ever wait to see Part 1 of Deathly Hallows!!!!!!

Posted by Holey on May 12, 2009, 10:57 PM report to moderator
Kc_lucius1_thumb

I didn’t notice the mirror before! Now I feel like an idiot.

Posted by KC Nox on May 12, 2009, 11:00 PM report to moderator
Witch_hat_thumb

Cool, just looking at Bella’s attitude makes it clear she isn’t “Bella,” but Hermione. I’m so excited!

Posted by *H*ROAR Mudblood Proud on May 12, 2009, 11:29 PM report to moderator
15ppnr5_thumb

so totally not to be rude, but the picture of Dan…is that is "OMG SIRUS…(CRY CRY CRY) face or his " I’M HARRY POTTER AND I’M ABOUT TO SAVE THE WORLD" face?

Posted by KimmyZ on May 13, 2009, 02:45 AM report to moderator
Iconator_1219385d1bc508ea565d4c902a6f052d_thumb

Dan looks a little crazy with the mirror. Thsi is just sooooo exciting

Posted by Kara000 ~ROAR~ on May 13, 2009, 05:00 AM report to moderator
Normal_fredjorgeweasley_scarpotter_thumb

I wanna go to the seeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!! :(
The pictures are awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Slytherin Princess ^hiss^ on May 13, 2009, 06:16 AM report to moderator
B9ce557d1547686c_thumb

I can’t believe that they’re filming it! Cool pics! Now, the wait for HBP

Posted by ErinM {Roar} on May 13, 2009, 06:18 AM report to moderator
36090_413317180969_787035969_4440390_4514136_n_thumb

Wow! All I can say is WOW!

Posted by Confederate Lady [CL, Rawwrrrr] on May 13, 2009, 07:48 AM report to moderator
My_avatar_thumb

so exciting!

Posted by SnapesSilverDoe on May 13, 2009, 08:42 AM report to moderator
Dhonesheet_thumb

I’M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by cghambright on May 13, 2009, 11:32 AM report to moderator
Wilson_and_me_thumb

Great pictures! Shell Cottage looks great. I like Griphooks shades in image 72.

Posted by mcleod27 -IFC- on May 13, 2009, 12:39 PM report to moderator
Avator_thumb

so awesome

Posted by ellamia on May 13, 2009, 02:11 PM report to moderator
Picture_2_thumb

oh, i’m going to explode!!!

Posted by Izzzy8 on May 13, 2009, 08:51 PM report to moderator

[i]"Your sons flew that car to Harry's house and back last night!"[/i] shouted Mrs. Weasley. "What have you got to say about that, eh?"[br]"Did you really?" said Mr. Weasley eagerly. "Did it go all right? I -- I mean," he faultered as sparks flew from Mrs