Relic Me This

DH Film
May 12, 2009, 07:36 AM

Day Two of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows location filming is underway currently in Wales, and we will be bringing you reports as soon as we can. Yesterday TLC brought you the first report and photos from Shell Cottage filming, and among the things noted was the large presence of paparazzi, which is making things difficult for fans to see all the action, and security is now strong in the area.  However, if there is a silver lining to be had, the press does have those large cameras capable of getting large close up photos. In case you missed it yesterday, along with ones of the cast, two photos of note were obtained showing some interesting relics or items from Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows:

Griphook and the Sword of Gryffindor
Harry and the Mirror shard (from Sirius)

TLC has crews on the scene for Day Two, and we will be bringing you more reports today, stay tuned! Be sure to check out our extensive collection of Day One photos from location filming at Shell Cottage built on Freshwater Beach, Pembrokeshire, Wales, here in our image galleries.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

I am wondering the same thing Fuschia {Roar}. It will be interesting to see how they bring this up in the story line since they cut it from OOTP.

Posted by JS297206 on May 12, 2009, 08:38 AM report to moderator
12440441_thumb
19573 Points

WOW!! THey are amazing!! SO excited!!

Posted by R-for-H {ROAR} :D on May 12, 2009, 08:39 AM report to moderator

cool!!

Posted by jeannemclROAR on May 12, 2009, 08:49 AM report to moderator

Thaaaaaanks! Love Emma’s outfit. Sorry for the question but…what about Rupert?

Posted by ele0206 -ROAR- on May 12, 2009, 08:53 AM report to moderator
Amyadams1_thumb

Exactly! The press has those cameras :D
And I’m so excited that they actually are sticking to main points of the story!

Posted by Swansurf2099 on May 12, 2009, 08:59 AM report to moderator
P1010630_thumb

I hate the paparazzi ! There’s no justification for how they abuse people’s privacy.

Posted by Hagrid 713 (ROAR) on May 12, 2009, 09:01 AM report to moderator
Hswand2_kopiex_thumb

Wow, I’m so excited! The photos look great! Could it be that they make a movie truthful to the book this time???

Posted by grey_nightshirt on May 12, 2009, 09:10 AM report to moderator
Naughty_galaxy_thumb

Great to see these important props, they are so important to the story but you never know what they are going to cut out so it’s quite a relief.

Posted by moglet [ITC!] on May 12, 2009, 09:14 AM report to moderator
Emma-vs-01_copy_thumb

=D

Posted by Leo_Lovegood on May 12, 2009, 09:15 AM report to moderator
Avatar_thumb

Wow!

I love that picture of Harry with the Mirror.

Bellatrix is looking hot as well!

Wish i could get myself over to the set

Posted by Prisoner Of Azkaban on May 12, 2009, 09:17 AM report to moderator
Wiztag_thumb

Great picks I can’t wait to see the final three movies!

Posted by Wand_less on May 12, 2009, 09:21 AM report to moderator
I_thought_about_flying____by_siriuslyec_thumb

Is it just me or does anyone else notice what looks like an ‘eye’ in the mirror? o.O

Posted by PaintTheSky on May 12, 2009, 09:23 AM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

All of these images are fantastic! Thanks for sharing these with us all, Leaky! I wish I were there to watch the filming in person.

Posted by Kirk on May 12, 2009, 09:24 AM report to moderator
Picture4_052_thumb

Squeeee! Love seeing Helena! You can tell she’s Hermione inside and I love her for that!!!!! Yay!!!!

Posted by joelface on May 12, 2009, 09:33 AM report to moderator
Da1a_thumb

OH, I wish I lived anywhere close…I’d be down there so fast! So any of you who CAN make it there…think of us while you’re there!

Erin

Posted by Rin68nyr on May 12, 2009, 09:45 AM report to moderator

"Healer Smethwyck worked his magic in the end, found an antidote to whatever that snake's got in its fangs, and Arthur's learned his lesson about dabbling in Muggle medicine, [i]haven't you, dear?"[/i] she added, rather menacingly.[br]"Yes, Molly dear," s