Potter Puppet Pals Performing at LeakyCon!

LeakyCon
Posted by: Melissa
May 11, 2009, 06:34 PM

We told you we weren't done! We're yet again thrilled to make a big LeakyCon announcement: Potter Puppet Pals, the geniuses behind The Mysterious Ticking Noise and other YouTube sensations, have been added to the Friday Night wizard rock show at LeakyCon 2009 (which again, is free with registration as is an unbelievable host of other events). Shows by the puppets are incredibly rare, making yet another special event for LeakyCon 2009.

Furthermore, the puppets will be on PotterCast LIVE this week, Thursday at 6:30 p.m. eastern in our Ustream channel! More to follow!

And now a bunch of helpful info!

LeakyCon is May 21-24 in Boston, MA, and we are almost out of tickets. You can register here before we are forced to close it.

Keynotes

Tickets to ALL of our keynotes are going fast (and keynotes do not clash with ANY other programming: there is no chance that when signing up for one you will miss anything else). Here, again, are the links to our other two terrific panels:

Q&A with Michael Goldenberg - click here to read, click here to register. (Remember to ADD YOUR QUESTION HERE, even if you are not going to the conference.)

Editors and Authors: Cheryl Klein and John Green - click here to read about it, click here to register.

Nosh with the Nerdfighters - click here to read about it, click here to register.

We are also holding a drawing for a signed one-of-a-kind collection of all 10 American-Edition Harry Potter books, donated by Scholastic and J.K. Rowling. For pics and video of the set, click here. Schedule of Events:

Thursday
Friday Morning
Friday Afternoon and Evening
Saturday Morning
Saturday Afternoon and Evening
Sunday

Don't forget, the main LeakyCon registration includes:

Welcome Feast
Leaving Feast
The Rocking Charity Ball
THREE enormous wizard rock shows with more than 15 bands performing
All in-conference programming
Vendor Room
Podcasts, including live PotterCast, Spellcast, Spinnerscast and more
Film screenings
And a lot more - an unbelievable value that is unparalleled anywhere. LeakyCon is a charity conference, with all proceeds benefiting Book Aid International and the HP Alliance.

We will see you there!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent LeakyCon News

Images_thumb

Noooo why can’t I goooooooooo :(

Posted by loony_slytherin on May 12, 2009, 04:19 AM report to moderator
Images_thumb

Noooo why can’t I goooooooooo :(

Posted by loony_slytherin on May 12, 2009, 04:19 AM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

I wish i code to go now but i can’t!

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on May 12, 2009, 05:25 AM report to moderator
Dobbyafreeelf_thumb

I. Want. To. Go.

Posted by Promote Elfish Welfare [*SQUEE*] on May 12, 2009, 07:31 AM report to moderator
Juliard_emily_browning_thumb

Huh. It’s going to be very popular. Leaky must make a lot of money.
It’ll be fun, too bad I can’t go because I don’t want to go all the way to whereever the heck it is. Isn’t it in like Massachusetts?

Posted by Hands Up For Detention With Snape on May 12, 2009, 08:14 AM report to moderator
Img_4556_thumb

That sounds like a lot of fun

Posted by Dolemite [FTC!] on May 12, 2009, 10:11 AM report to moderator
Picture0093_thumb

Damn, I so wish I could go!

Posted by Serpensortia [FTC!] on May 12, 2009, 10:36 AM report to moderator
Buddy___bertha_bishop___1945_cropped_thumb

Oh, darn those final exams that keep me from going! :(

Posted by aburgess68 on May 12, 2009, 10:39 AM report to moderator
P2200066_thumb

i am so jealous, i love the Potter Puppet Pals!

Posted by lily11 on May 12, 2009, 11:19 AM report to moderator
Smallhuff_thumb

Potter Puppet Pals make me laugh. I wish I were closer so I could. Oh welll…Leaky Con2011…so there.

Posted by hopekor on May 12, 2009, 11:22 AM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

U R KIDDING?!
I wanna see them!!!!
I was one of the first people 2 see it and omg!!!
snape snape severus snape snape snape severus sna-dumbledore-pe

hehe!!!!!!

Ronhermione_thumb

hehe!!

Volcano_thumb

Potter Puppet Pals video are hilarious…can’t wait to see it

Posted by ProudLady on May 12, 2009, 12:03 PM report to moderator
Boston_20day_203_20070_thumb

Agh, you guys better take an awesome video.

Posted by Bre S. on May 12, 2009, 12:49 PM report to moderator
Owl_watermelon_thumb

Oh how I wish I could go! Those Cicierega kids sure do make me smile (I know Neil and Emmy aren’t kids, but…) and the puppets are the best!

Posted by Lucia Meadows on May 12, 2009, 12:58 PM report to moderator

"And banning Fred when he didn't even do anything!" said Alicia furiously, pummeling her knee with her fist.[br]"It's not my fault I didn't," said Fred, with a very ugly look on his face. "I would've pounded the little scumbag to a pulp if you three hadn'