Potter Puppet Pals Performing at LeakyCon!

LeakyCon
Posted by: Melissa
May 11, 2009, 06:34 PM

We told you we weren't done! We're yet again thrilled to make a big LeakyCon announcement: Potter Puppet Pals, the geniuses behind The Mysterious Ticking Noise and other YouTube sensations, have been added to the Friday Night wizard rock show at LeakyCon 2009 (which again, is free with registration as is an unbelievable host of other events). Shows by the puppets are incredibly rare, making yet another special event for LeakyCon 2009.

Furthermore, the puppets will be on PotterCast LIVE this week, Thursday at 6:30 p.m. eastern in our Ustream channel! More to follow!

And now a bunch of helpful info!

LeakyCon is May 21-24 in Boston, MA, and we are almost out of tickets. You can register here before we are forced to close it.

Keynotes

Tickets to ALL of our keynotes are going fast (and keynotes do not clash with ANY other programming: there is no chance that when signing up for one you will miss anything else). Here, again, are the links to our other two terrific panels:

Q&A with Michael Goldenberg - click here to read, click here to register. (Remember to ADD YOUR QUESTION HERE, even if you are not going to the conference.)

Editors and Authors: Cheryl Klein and John Green - click here to read about it, click here to register.

Nosh with the Nerdfighters - click here to read about it, click here to register.

We are also holding a drawing for a signed one-of-a-kind collection of all 10 American-Edition Harry Potter books, donated by Scholastic and J.K. Rowling. For pics and video of the set, click here. Schedule of Events:

Thursday
Friday Morning
Friday Afternoon and Evening
Saturday Morning
Saturday Afternoon and Evening
Sunday

Don't forget, the main LeakyCon registration includes:

Welcome Feast
Leaving Feast
The Rocking Charity Ball
THREE enormous wizard rock shows with more than 15 bands performing
All in-conference programming
Vendor Room
Podcasts, including live PotterCast, Spellcast, Spinnerscast and more
Film screenings
And a lot more - an unbelievable value that is unparalleled anywhere. LeakyCon is a charity conference, with all proceeds benefiting Book Aid International and the HP Alliance.

We will see you there!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent LeakyCon News

Dgraymanclockroom37_thumb

I wish I could go! Dang! I miss living in the continental United States!

Posted by Rumbleroarϟ{WBM!}ǝıʞɔnp! on May 11, 2009, 10:04 PM report to moderator
41105_10150254604520192_615620191_14488176_2111077_n_thumb

oh ok

Posted by placebowiz on May 11, 2009, 10:19 PM report to moderator
My_hero_neville_thumb

LeakyCon does look like a lot of fun!

Posted by KB Prez [ROAR!] on May 11, 2009, 10:32 PM report to moderator
Witch_hat_thumb

Darn you! LeakyCon sounds more and more amazing by the day.

Posted by *H*ROAR Mudblood Proud on May 11, 2009, 11:12 PM report to moderator
Kitt2_thumb

I cannot express how exciting that is. Potter puppet pals rock! Unfortunately I can’t go to Leaky Con. :-( is extremely sad about this

Posted by nekoanimagus *UWS* on May 11, 2009, 11:29 PM report to moderator
Emily_and_sarah_thumb

OH! I sooo wish I could be there… I can’t make the live cast either!
I hate you Finals Week!

Posted by Accio... Sarah! on May 11, 2009, 11:31 PM report to moderator
Hermione3_thumb

How cool!! I wish I could go :’(

Posted by Fire Berry on May 11, 2009, 11:37 PM report to moderator
Young_riddle2_thumb

that is amazing! every day you make me more and more sad that im not going. everyone attending is going to have the time of their lives =D

Posted by iLoveDolores [FTC!] on May 11, 2009, 11:54 PM report to moderator
Hagrid_7_thumb

Wish I could go…

Posted by AngelasCrochetingCorner on May 12, 2009, 12:06 AM report to moderator
106_4038_thumb

I’ve seen ’ The mysterious Ticking noise ’ ! It was awesome! hahaha!
I wish I could go though :(

Posted by gayle.marie [[ ROAR ]] on May 12, 2009, 12:39 AM report to moderator
Lunanargles_thumb

i sooo wish i could go!!!

Posted by calliet2b4g on May 12, 2009, 01:25 AM report to moderator
Postejeunes4_thumb

No way… I really hope some of the events will be recorded for all us non-goers to see.

Posted by Boy With A Lightning Scar on May 12, 2009, 01:57 AM report to moderator
119152761_thumb

Sigh With each announcement you guys make, the more I wish I could go to LeakyCon. Hope everyone going has fun though!

Posted by butterbeer bottle on May 12, 2009, 02:38 AM report to moderator
2v8o186_thumb

AHHHH!! Thats awesome!!

I cant make the live show :( ill be at school..its 11 am my time…record it?

Posted by morgannnn yo! {roar} on May 12, 2009, 02:57 AM report to moderator
Avatar_thumb

Ahh. I wish i could go even more now! I love the puppet pals!

I’m sure it will be awesome for whoever does go!

Posted by Prisoner Of Azkaban on May 12, 2009, 04:11 AM report to moderator

He looked down at the back of his thestral's glossy black head and swallowed. "Ministry of Magic, visitors' entrance, London, then," he said uncertainly. "Er... if you know... where to go..."