Potter Puppet Pals Performing at LeakyCon!

LeakyCon
Posted by: Melissa
May 11, 2009, 06:34 PM

We told you we weren't done! We're yet again thrilled to make a big LeakyCon announcement: Potter Puppet Pals, the geniuses behind The Mysterious Ticking Noise and other YouTube sensations, have been added to the Friday Night wizard rock show at LeakyCon 2009 (which again, is free with registration as is an unbelievable host of other events). Shows by the puppets are incredibly rare, making yet another special event for LeakyCon 2009.

Furthermore, the puppets will be on PotterCast LIVE this week, Thursday at 6:30 p.m. eastern in our Ustream channel! More to follow!

And now a bunch of helpful info!

LeakyCon is May 21-24 in Boston, MA, and we are almost out of tickets. You can register here before we are forced to close it.

Keynotes

Tickets to ALL of our keynotes are going fast (and keynotes do not clash with ANY other programming: there is no chance that when signing up for one you will miss anything else). Here, again, are the links to our other two terrific panels:

Q&A with Michael Goldenberg - click here to read, click here to register. (Remember to ADD YOUR QUESTION HERE, even if you are not going to the conference.)

Editors and Authors: Cheryl Klein and John Green - click here to read about it, click here to register.

Nosh with the Nerdfighters - click here to read about it, click here to register.

We are also holding a drawing for a signed one-of-a-kind collection of all 10 American-Edition Harry Potter books, donated by Scholastic and J.K. Rowling. For pics and video of the set, click here. Schedule of Events:

Thursday
Friday Morning
Friday Afternoon and Evening
Saturday Morning
Saturday Afternoon and Evening
Sunday

Don't forget, the main LeakyCon registration includes:

Welcome Feast
Leaving Feast
The Rocking Charity Ball
THREE enormous wizard rock shows with more than 15 bands performing
All in-conference programming
Vendor Room
Podcasts, including live PotterCast, Spellcast, Spinnerscast and more
Film screenings
And a lot more - an unbelievable value that is unparalleled anywhere. LeakyCon is a charity conference, with all proceeds benefiting Book Aid International and the HP Alliance.

We will see you there!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent LeakyCon News

Photo_1049_thumb

this is going to be AWEsome!!!!

Posted by eruanna317 on May 11, 2009, 08:08 PM report to moderator
Moldywort_thumb

I wish I could go!

Posted by Moldywort17 on May 11, 2009, 08:10 PM report to moderator

Snape, Snape, Severus Snape….Dumbledore!

Posted by blueheaven53 on May 11, 2009, 08:11 PM report to moderator

Wow this is so exciting!! I love potter puppet pals its soooo funny!! The creator must be really funny too then!!Cant wait..ahhh

Posted by fresh-pickled toad on May 11, 2009, 08:11 PM report to moderator
1930 Points

Are you serious!??! I’m even more mad that I can’t go.

Posted by felixfelicis11 on May 11, 2009, 08:12 PM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

why oh why cant i go to leakycon 09 i’m going 9n 2011!!!!
x

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on May 11, 2009, 08:16 PM report to moderator
Marauders_thumb

This is awesomeeee. :]

Posted by padfoot4ever12 on May 11, 2009, 08:18 PM report to moderator
Bodyshot_icon_thumb

NO WAY! More Amazing stuff! LC ROCKS!

Posted by MysteryloverAnne on May 11, 2009, 08:25 PM report to moderator
Tree_in_albania_thumb

I’m actually gunna have to stop checking Leaky until Leaky con has finished… because I honestly cannot burst into angry depressed tears in the library again… people are starting to worry about my sanity.
THE HARRY POTTER FANDOM DISCRIMINATES AGINST THE NORTHERN HEMPISHPERE!
if one more American tells me I’m lucky to live In New Zealand I will gut them… being 20 000 miles from not only your best friends, but all the exciting things that occur in your fandom which is pretty much your life is incredibly unfair.

ARGH!

Posted by Tabitha_potter on May 11, 2009, 08:44 PM report to moderator
Hp_ravenclaw_thumb

I love Potter Puppet Pals. I wear my PPP t-shirt with pride. Is there a new one? I’m off to check it out.

Posted by Verity Weasley on May 11, 2009, 08:48 PM report to moderator
Teddy_snape_thumb

Harry Potter Puppet Pals rock!!!

Posted by Hisss on May 11, 2009, 08:58 PM report to moderator

Yes. This is amazing!

Posted by jenbabe705 on May 11, 2009, 09:12 PM report to moderator
Wgwg2_thumb
2064 Points

This is so awesome! Yet another reason I wish i could go! Stupid exams are the only thing holding me back..
But that is going to be amazing to see

Posted by hp29 [ROAR!] on May 11, 2009, 09:24 PM report to moderator
Ravenqueen_thumb

I wish I could go so badly!!!!!!! LeakyCon looks AMAZING!

Posted by raven_puff on May 11, 2009, 09:28 PM report to moderator
108_thumb

I am so happy for everyone who gets to go to this! At least I get to hear pottercast. Squee!

Posted by Melinae ♥Squee♥/Professor Truffle on May 11, 2009, 09:43 PM report to moderator

Harry had never believed he would meet a boy he hated more than Dudley, but that was before he met Draco Malfoy.

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014