Helena Bonham Carter to Film as Bellatrix for Shell Cottage Scenes (Updated)

DH Film
May 11, 2009, 06:50 AM

*Update: The Western Telegraph has a small photo from the set today, and noted that Dan Radcliffe, Helena Bonham Carter and Evanna Lynch all signed autographs and shirts. TLC has a full report and pics coming very soon, stay tuned!

Yesterday we first told you various cast members had arrived for location filming on Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Another cast member has now arrived, Helena Bonham Carter who will be filming her role as Bellatrix Lestrange. Readers will recall of course the dramatic encounter she has with Dobby at the end of Malfoy Manor before they apparate to Shell Cottage, and Hermione does later transform as Bellatrix for the trip to Gringotts. Wales Online reports that Helena made a stop to fill up her car before traveling onward to Pembrokeshire, where as we know, filming is now underway at Freshwater Beach in Wales. TLC has crews in the area, and we will be posting photos shortly, stay tuned!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Ronhermione_thumb

coolness!!!! i forgot about the hermione/bellatrix thing at shell cottage. im re-reading DH and all the info is just cuming back 2 me!!!

1980 Points

asomw xD

Posted by floridianhp*ROAR* on May 11, 2009, 12:46 PM report to moderator
Ee_thumb

This must mean that HBC will be playing Hermione after taking the Polyjuice! I was so worried that that would be cut =D.

Posted by felixismycat on May 11, 2009, 12:46 PM report to moderator
49860_1104575754_1481_n_thumb

I still can’t think about Dobby’s murder without choking up.

Posted by Garden State Geek on May 11, 2009, 12:46 PM report to moderator
Rimg0123_thumb

I hope there are going to be photos soon.

Posted by Tschudiff [FTC!] on May 11, 2009, 01:20 PM report to moderator
N8846922_43549767_6482_thumb

i forgot about that part! it should be very interesting to see on screen :]

Posted by avrenim [WBM!] on May 11, 2009, 01:23 PM report to moderator
3176_1148335864275_1103912219_30424142_7574358_n-3_thumb

Cool! I bet it’s the scene when Hermy changed into her.

Posted by Mhæy™⌠R☺AR⌡ on May 11, 2009, 01:30 PM report to moderator
Voila_thumb

I was thrown off by this at first, because I forgot about the Polyjuice thing.

Posted by maera-kyrie on May 11, 2009, 01:53 PM report to moderator
216cougar2_thumb

Great, I am really glad this was not taken out.

Posted by Arthur22 on May 11, 2009, 02:07 PM report to moderator
Budgie_thumb
12005 Points

I love that they are keeping in so many details!

Posted by budgie on May 11, 2009, 02:14 PM report to moderator
Gftw_thumb

I cant wait to see it !!!!!!!!!

Posted by iconshero [GftW] on May 11, 2009, 02:23 PM report to moderator
108_thumb

I can’t wait to see her play Hermione.

Posted by Melinae ♥Squee♥/Professor Truffle on May 11, 2009, 02:45 PM report to moderator
Harry_and_ginny_thumb

Excited to see the pictures! =)

Posted by AbiDumbledore on May 11, 2009, 02:52 PM report to moderator
1_thumb

cool beans, merlins beard

Posted by Avangelis {WBM} on May 11, 2009, 03:16 PM report to moderator
Tamy_129_thumb

This part is awesome in the book. It´s gona be so cool to see Bellatrix playing the nice girl(Hermione). But I am not looking forward for that bc I dont want HP to end so soon. I can wait a little longer.

Posted by Tamyris on May 11, 2009, 03:25 PM report to moderator

"What made you think he'd really stopped supporting Voldemort, Professor?"[br]Dumbledore held Harry's gaze for a few seconds, and then said, "That, Harry, is a matter between Professor Snape and myself."

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014