HBO to Air "First Look" at Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince July 1st

HBP Film
May 01, 2009, 06:59 AM

HBO will air their special "First Look" program on Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince on Wednesday, July 1st at 10:45 pm (ET). According to the schedule, this traditional making of/behind the scenes feature  will run 13 minutes in length, and will be re-broadcast several times on the cable station in the month of July.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Micleakyavatar_thumb

I don’t like seeing too much before seeing the movie. I did that with CoS and i was really disappointed with the movie because i had already seen most of the “aahh” moments…

Posted by shellymione {WBM} on May 01, 2009, 12:17 PM report to moderator
Harry_thumb

it would be the last trailer which was released last month

Posted by blackhair on May 01, 2009, 12:23 PM report to moderator
Normal_fredjorgeweasley_scarpotter_thumb

Man I am really sick and tired of this!!
In the end we will have seen the whole movie in first looks and trailers before it even starts!!!!
This is starting to get ridiculus!!!

Posted by Slytherin Princess ^hiss^ on May 01, 2009, 12:28 PM report to moderator
Imagen009_thumb

I get HBO but I live in Mexico and we don’t get it at the same time, so probably I’ll see the movie first before I get to see this first look

Posted by selene21 (ROAR) on May 01, 2009, 12:44 PM report to moderator
Menkit_thumb

Grrr, I don’t thin I get HBO. Any chance someone will get it up on youtube? Will there be anything new to look at anyways?

Posted by Sarabi on May 01, 2009, 12:55 PM report to moderator

I don’t like the first looks. I always think they’re pretty general and dissapointing. They hype it way too much.

Posted by jenbabe705 on May 01, 2009, 01:01 PM report to moderator
Ron_and_hermione2_thumb

oh coolio , hopefully it will be online as soon as possible so we can all view it!!!

Posted by sunshine123ROAR on May 01, 2009, 01:19 PM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

Yeah, I don’t have HBO either. I’ll just watch it online.

Posted by Christine on May 01, 2009, 03:56 PM report to moderator
N8846922_43549767_6482_thumb

i’m excited! i hope we see some new stuff!

Posted by avrenim [WBM!] on May 01, 2009, 04:34 PM report to moderator
Img_44501_thumb

yayy, i’m def gonna watch it.

Posted by mai {beatnik owl} on May 01, 2009, 04:53 PM report to moderator
Dscn0194_thumb
1921 Points

Wish I subscribed to HBO, but I don’t. Hope someone (Leaky?) will pick it up.

Posted by izziewitch on May 01, 2009, 05:02 PM report to moderator
Fish_02_thumb

cool!

Posted by Gobbledygook [Sparrow] [WBM] J.O.R. on May 01, 2009, 05:13 PM report to moderator
Funny_faces_thumb

Any chance of this being put on the internet, preferably on youtube?
We don’t have HBO in Norway, and I REALLY want to see this

Posted by winky3412 {WBM} on May 01, 2009, 05:26 PM report to moderator
Screen_shot_2011-08-05_at_5

I NEED TO GET HBO

Posted by Sirius17 -ROAR_ on May 01, 2009, 05:40 PM report to moderator
Fef_efe_thumb

Most convenient. We are actually picking up HBO at the end of this month for True Blood next month. I can actually watch the first look in HD on my TV and not on the internet.

Posted by DilltheMuggle on May 01, 2009, 05:56 PM report to moderator

"Time to split up the dream team, I think," he sneered. "Weasley, you can partner Finnigan. Potter --"[br]Harry moved automatically toward Hermione.[br]"I don't think so," said Snape, smiling coldly. "Mr. Malfoy, come over here. Let's see what you make of