HBO to Air "First Look" at Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince July 1st

HBP Film
May 01, 2009, 06:59 AM

HBO will air their special "First Look" program on Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince on Wednesday, July 1st at 10:45 pm (ET). According to the schedule, this traditional making of/behind the scenes feature  will run 13 minutes in length, and will be re-broadcast several times on the cable station in the month of July.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Cool.

Posted by zoltan42 on May 01, 2009, 07:11 AM report to moderator
Twitter2_thumb

Yay, I love the first looks!

Posted by Niphai on May 01, 2009, 07:26 AM report to moderator
Twitter2_thumb

Yay, I love the first looks!

Posted by Niphai on May 01, 2009, 07:26 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_lof6suzoya1qzaf17o4_250_thumb

oh God. another first look. which one is it? 1 000 000 000!!?? this is sick. maybe they should release another trailer! :D
don’t worry..this is just sarcasm towards WB and their delay. I’m still angry about it.
and I just want to see the film already!!!

Posted by Matea on May 01, 2009, 07:37 AM report to moderator
Dsc02812__2__thumb

SWEET! I always enjoy the HBO First Looks – much more of a taste of what’s to come :)

Posted by Lillylove on May 01, 2009, 08:12 AM report to moderator

Nice. And so typical. I won’t be able to see it, as I live in Finland. But I hope that it can watch it from the Internet someday. :p

Posted by Mairéad on May 01, 2009, 08:15 AM report to moderator

I can’t type.

Posted by Mairéad on May 01, 2009, 08:17 AM report to moderator
Avi_thumb

I love the first looks ! should be alot of fun but itf they give another half-a-scene away they’ll ave given us the whole movie. god can you imagine if we got this movie in November ? we’d be pretty damn-near close to getting it on DVD/Blu-ray now … = (

Posted by DesQueJteVois on May 01, 2009, 09:05 AM report to moderator
5908_12290828084_thumb

amazing …..is it in india also?

Posted by hbp will be betterthan tdk on May 01, 2009, 09:13 AM report to moderator

It’s too bad that I don’t have HBO.

Posted by BMcFly1 on May 01, 2009, 09:36 AM report to moderator
5908_12290828084_thumb

why you dont have hbo???? in india we have hbo….so i am sure it will be there in india also ( fingercross) ….

Posted by hbp will be betterthan tdk on May 01, 2009, 09:56 AM report to moderator
3176_1148335864275_1103912219_30424142_7574358_n-3_thumb

Yay! This is cool news. :D

Posted by Mhæy™⌠R☺AR⌡ on May 01, 2009, 09:58 AM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I wish I subscribed to HBO so that I could watch it as soon as it airs. Thankfully, I am positive that the ever resourceful fansites will have it uploaded within minutes of it airing. ;)

Posted by Kirk on May 01, 2009, 10:23 AM report to moderator
Harrylight_thumb

Too bad I don’t get HBO. :(

Posted by HarryLight {OoM4,CW}[Squee] on May 01, 2009, 11:31 AM report to moderator
108_thumb

I wonder if there will be anything new?

Posted by Melinae ♥Squee♥/Professor Truffle on May 01, 2009, 11:55 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"I would [i]not[/i] go that way if I were you," said Nearly Headless Nick... "Peeves is planning an amusing joke on the next person to pass the bust of Paracelsus halfway down the corridor."[br]"Does it involve Paracelsus falling on top of the person's he