"Harry, A History" Event Reminder

Harry, A History
Posted by: Melissa
May 01, 2009, 03:27 PM

Quick reminder: I'll be at the Contra Costa Library in Concord, CA (near SF) this weekend, giving a keynote and doing a signing of my book, Harry, A History. It should be a fun day and I hope to see you there! You can RSVP to the event on my Facebook account (page here, event here) or by just taking down the following info:

Contra Costa County Willow Pass Center
Keynote, Q&A and Signing:
Sunday, May 3, 2009
2pm - 3:30 pm
2748 East Olivera Rd, Concord, CA (map here)

You can read more about the event here.

I will see you there! And as a reminder, any requests for future events like these should go to davidb@greatertalent.com. I'll also have more updates soon about summer schedules. See you this weekend!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Harry, A History News

Avpm_15_by_cuttlefishbella_thumb

GAH! I wish I could go!

Posted by Live Laugh Love Potter ♥ROAR♥ on May 01, 2009, 03:47 PM report to moderator
Avpm_15_by_cuttlefishbella_thumb

Hey! First, hehe :].

Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I wish I were able to attend! For all who are, hope you have a wonderful time!

Posted by Kirk on May 01, 2009, 04:21 PM report to moderator
Melissa_thumb

Can’t wait to see you all there!

Posted by Melissa Anelli on May 01, 2009, 04:29 PM report to moderator
143_thumb

RAWR i wish it was Concord NH, then i could go

Posted by LifeInAPizzaBox on May 01, 2009, 04:56 PM report to moderator
Img_44501_thumb

aww i wish i could go

Posted by mai {beatnik owl} on May 01, 2009, 05:12 PM report to moderator
Fef_efe_thumb

To bad I live on the other side of the United States, or I would be there.

Posted by DilltheMuggle on May 01, 2009, 06:00 PM report to moderator
Gftw_thumb

But I wanna gooooooo :-(

Posted by iconshero [GftW] on May 01, 2009, 09:40 PM report to moderator
Me_edit_thumb

Wish i could go…

but too far away…

RAVENCLAW IS IN FIRSTYAY

Posted by kraamerXmich ♠{WBM}♠ [Pigeon] on May 01, 2009, 10:53 PM report to moderator
B100feeling_thumb

It’s near my house, yay! usually nothing Harry Potter related is near the bay area.

Posted by hermione467 on May 01, 2009, 10:57 PM report to moderator
Dscn0756-1_thumb

I shan’t be there since I’m on the other side of the continent, but I’ll be having my book at LeakyCon for a signature or 4 though. :-)

Posted by Shane [WBM] on May 01, 2009, 11:01 PM report to moderator
Hpsssorting_thumb

I really want this book but haven’t been able to find it anywhere.

Posted by TheSortingHat[ROAR] on May 02, 2009, 12:29 AM report to moderator
Ravenclaw_thumb

aww too bad I don’t live in california haha I would’ve loved to go :)

Posted by Mary11_hplvr*WBM* on May 02, 2009, 12:53 AM report to moderator
3176_1148335864275_1103912219_30424142_7574358_n-3_thumb

Sigh… Wish I could go! I want my copy to have a signature too…

Posted by Mhæy™⌠R☺AR⌡ on May 02, 2009, 05:18 AM report to moderator
06_thumb

I wish I could go! Alabama has no events here HP related. It’s very sad. :(

Posted by silverwings [FTC!] on May 02, 2009, 02:16 PM report to moderator

"...this boy has as much chance of becoming an Auror as Dumbledore has of ever returning to this school."[br]"A very good chance, then," said Professor McGonagall.

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014