PotterCast Follows The Prince: Summer Tour 2009 with The Remus Lupins and The Whomping Willows

PotterCast
April 09, 2009, 05:48 PM

Question: What do a Werewolf, a Willow Tree, a burrito, a bottle of Pellegrino, a cup of coffee, and a mug of beer have in common? Answer: A summer of podcasting and wizard rock fun aka the PotterCast Lupins Willows North American Tour 2009!  We are thrilled to announce that PotterCast will take to the road again, this time joining forces with two great Wizarding rock groups: The Remus Lupins and The Whomping Willows.

In effort to meet as many fellow Harry Potter fans as possible, the four hosts of PotterCast, our Harry Potter podcast,  will be traveling with the wizard rock groups as we tour coast to coast this summer, starting on June 19th in Boston, Massachusetts and traveling across the country until we end up at Comic Con in San Diego, California on July 25th, almost 30 stops in total!

We kick things off in high style as we will be joined by another great wizarding band, Harry and the Potters for three special shows at the beginning of the tour; dates as follow:

June 19

June 21
Philadelphia
First Unitarian Church
2125 Chestnut St, Philadelphia, PA
5pm ($10)
w/Harry and the Potters

We will head South, West, North,and all over, with stops including: Washington DC, Atlanta, Orlando, Tampa, New Orleans, Houston, Austin, Dallas, Tulsa, then up and over St Louis, Chicago, Kansas City, Denver, Salt Lake City, Spokane, Seattle,  even Vancouver BC before we head to Los Angeles and then  Azkatraz in San Francisco, California where PotterCast will be part of a special post midnight screening podcast to give our thoughts on Half-Blood Prince, all before we hit Las Vegas, LA, then Comic Con in San Diego, phew! Given it's a big country and we have many many stops along the way, we urge you to check out our special PCLUPINWILLOW page here on MyLeaky-become a fan, RSVP to events and earn house points at the same time! Be sure to keep an eye on that page, as it will be update with complete event location details, ticket prices (if any) and all the where and when information you will need to help us celebrate not only the arrival of the Prince but all things Harry Potter.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent PotterCast News

You_know_poo_who_thumb

I’m still not up to this potter cast yet!! :(

Posted by Happy_Orange on April 11, 2009, 07:41 PM report to moderator

PLEASE come to Toronto :(
I’m begging you, PotterCast!

Posted by iheartpotter713 on April 11, 2009, 09:20 PM report to moderator
Cadoyp57_thumb

It’s good you’re not coming to Vancouver in February, it would be chaos with the Olympics!

Posted by PigmyPuffPie on April 11, 2009, 11:11 PM report to moderator

Man, thats fantastic!! I love it when you do the live shows on tour!! Its a shame I’m in Australia, or I would so love to come along to one!!! Cant wait to listen to the podcasts though :)

Posted by Bella ~ROAR~ on April 12, 2009, 02:40 AM report to moderator

This would be awesome to go to. Unfortunately, I won’t get to. :(

Posted by on April 12, 2009, 10:45 AM report to moderator
Normal_dh_onset_londonday2_08_thumb

Come to Toronto!! Please?

Posted by DanielleD on April 13, 2009, 02:20 PM report to moderator
Twitterpic_thumb

ah! i’m actually going to their show in new jersey. :D i’m so excited its ridiculous!

Posted by ~8Dsharii [wbm] on April 13, 2009, 04:58 PM report to moderator
Luna_thumb

Oh. My. Gosh.

I CAN GO!!!!! HIP HIP HUZZAH! HIP HIP HUZZAH!

Posted by Luna Ravenclaw on April 13, 2009, 07:50 PM report to moderator
Lunaavvie4_thumb

I might actually be in California on the right date!!! OMG. I never get to go to this stuff since I live in Canada.

Posted by katem4 on April 13, 2009, 10:01 PM report to moderator
108_thumb

It sounds like a really fun and busy summer.

Posted by Melinae ♥Squee♥/Professor Truffle on April 14, 2009, 10:56 AM report to moderator
Mel_cheering_023_thumb

I know this has nothing to do with this artical but my life like my causins will be ruined when the last movie comes out!

Posted by ffecheerleader on April 14, 2009, 01:19 PM report to moderator

Hopefully, Matt & Alex have convinced y’all to stop in the Raleigh, NC area between your DC and Atlanta gigs. We’ve got quite and active fan-base in the area. Nearly 300 people turned out for their wiz-rock show last summer.

Posted by Blibbering Humdingers on April 14, 2009, 09:56 PM report to moderator

YOU’RE COMMING TO DALLAS!
The very least I have to say is THANK YOU :)

Posted by nargles_311 on April 14, 2009, 11:27 PM report to moderator
065_thumb

I hope to make the one in KC.

Posted by potterversefan on April 15, 2009, 12:01 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_m2rela3or11qdoyv4o1_500_thumb

I am SOOO glad you guys are coming to Orlando!! Its 4 hours away from Miami but my mom said I can go!!!!! I"M SO EXCITED!!! cheers

Posted by *ariana_dumbledore* on April 16, 2009, 09:20 AM report to moderator

"No, don' go! I've -- I've never met another one before!"[br]"Anuzzer [i]what,[/i] precisely?" said Madame Maxime, her tone icy...[br]"Another half-giant, o' course!" said Hagrid.[br]"'Ow dare you!" shrieked Madame Maxime.