PotterCast Follows The Prince: Summer Tour 2009 with The Remus Lupins and The Whomping Willows

PotterCast
April 09, 2009, 05:48 PM

Question: What do a Werewolf, a Willow Tree, a burrito, a bottle of Pellegrino, a cup of coffee, and a mug of beer have in common? Answer: A summer of podcasting and wizard rock fun aka the PotterCast Lupins Willows North American Tour 2009!  We are thrilled to announce that PotterCast will take to the road again, this time joining forces with two great Wizarding rock groups: The Remus Lupins and The Whomping Willows.

In effort to meet as many fellow Harry Potter fans as possible, the four hosts of PotterCast, our Harry Potter podcast,  will be traveling with the wizard rock groups as we tour coast to coast this summer, starting on June 19th in Boston, Massachusetts and traveling across the country until we end up at Comic Con in San Diego, California on July 25th, almost 30 stops in total!

We kick things off in high style as we will be joined by another great wizarding band, Harry and the Potters for three special shows at the beginning of the tour; dates as follow:

June 19

June 21
Philadelphia
First Unitarian Church
2125 Chestnut St, Philadelphia, PA
5pm ($10)
w/Harry and the Potters

We will head South, West, North,and all over, with stops including: Washington DC, Atlanta, Orlando, Tampa, New Orleans, Houston, Austin, Dallas, Tulsa, then up and over St Louis, Chicago, Kansas City, Denver, Salt Lake City, Spokane, Seattle,  even Vancouver BC before we head to Los Angeles and then  Azkatraz in San Francisco, California where PotterCast will be part of a special post midnight screening podcast to give our thoughts on Half-Blood Prince, all before we hit Las Vegas, LA, then Comic Con in San Diego, phew! Given it's a big country and we have many many stops along the way, we urge you to check out our special PCLUPINWILLOW page here on MyLeaky-become a fan, RSVP to events and earn house points at the same time! Be sure to keep an eye on that page, as it will be update with complete event location details, ticket prices (if any) and all the where and when information you will need to help us celebrate not only the arrival of the Prince but all things Harry Potter.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent PotterCast News

Ravenclaw_thumb

they are! :))
I’ll be forcing my sis to take a trip there that weekend

Posted by Mary11_hplvr*WBM* on April 09, 2009, 06:33 PM report to moderator
Me_thumb

Orlando, plz.

Posted by Courtney Quirke on April 09, 2009, 06:36 PM report to moderator
Skull_1024x768_thumb

YAY! Salt Lake City! We hardly ever get Harry Potter stuff in Utah! I’m so excited! SOOOOOOOO hope I can go!

Posted by madam_sarcasm on April 09, 2009, 06:45 PM report to moderator
Harrypotterprofiles_thumb

You should come to Buffalo NY!!!!!!!! Please! Or Toronto!

Posted by Noxwell on April 09, 2009, 06:45 PM report to moderator
Don_t_speak_thumb

Saturday @ Comicon this year? hmm… must make plans to attend again.

Posted by srt2gryffndr on April 09, 2009, 06:49 PM report to moderator
N1012410067_30004165_424_thumb

YOU’RE COMING TO ATLANTA!!!!!!!!

I’m excited. Heeeee!

Posted by Olivia on April 09, 2009, 06:54 PM report to moderator
Phoenix_thumb

I’m on!

Posted by Pottercastfan ∞∆ROAR!∆∞ on April 09, 2009, 07:00 PM report to moderator
Voila_thumb

OH how fun! :D

Posted by maera-kyrie on April 09, 2009, 07:00 PM report to moderator
Avatar_thumb

This is amazing!!! I might make 3 or 4 shows :)

Posted by acciolove on April 09, 2009, 07:02 PM report to moderator
Ravenqueen_thumb

PotterCast is stopping in Canada!! oh, but I still can’t make it! (someday I’ll go to a live show!)

Posted by raven_puff on April 09, 2009, 07:03 PM report to moderator
Aim_thumb

I cannot wait to see you guys in Vancouver!!! So excited for this summer, but wish I was going to Azkatraz!

Posted by Aimee [WBM] on April 09, 2009, 07:10 PM report to moderator
Lilly_thumb

Vancuver?
Wasn’t that were Britney Spears preformed a day or two ago?
Awesome.
I’m a huge Britney Spears fan. :)

Posted by Lilly-Angel1 on April 09, 2009, 07:13 PM report to moderator

I was sad to see there was no stop in Phoenix this year. (Not a bad choice, though, for a summer tour). But, it looks likes the tour is going the same direction as our annual family pilgrimage. Maybe we can catch some shows!

Posted by Noble Birth Descending on April 09, 2009, 07:15 PM report to moderator
Avatar_nerd_thumb

I’m going to beg my mom to bring me to the one in New York. I can’t wait!

Posted by Imperiused! on April 09, 2009, 07:19 PM report to moderator
Potterpuffsi010-vi_thumb

Woah! That’s AWESOME!

Posted by siriuslysirius11 {*SQUEE*} on April 09, 2009, 07:19 PM report to moderator

"I am considered something of a Potter authority; it is widely known that we are friendly. I have assured the spirit community that I will not pester you for information, however. 'Harry Potter knows that he can confide in me with complete confidence,' I