Half-Blood Prince Trailer News: Clean Version of Japanese Trailer, More

HBP Film
April 09, 2009, 01:33 PM

*Update: The trailer is now available for download here in our galleries.

Several pieces of news relating to trailers for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. First up, Portkey.it owled regarding the trailer that aired previously on Japanese television. A clean (no subtitles) and much clearer version of that trailer  can be viewed here via Youtube.

Also, thanks to TLC readers Scott, Allen, Porkey.it, and UHP, who all emailed regarding updates to the British Board of Film Classification that now has listed what is presumably a new trailer for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.  Given a 12 A rating, this trailer runs 2 minutes and 20 seconds in length. We do not know when this trailer will be released, more when we get it.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Harry-potter-voldemort-thumb_normal_thumb

That was almost better than the American ones!

Posted by LoSushi! [[ ROAR ]] on April 09, 2009, 09:01 PM report to moderator
Avatars_movie_hbp_feb08_003_thumb

By the time the movie releases we’ll have already seen it piecemeal from all the trailers!

Posted by Jersey on April 09, 2009, 09:47 PM report to moderator
15ppnr5_thumb

Wow….chills down my spine!

Posted by KimmyZ on April 09, 2009, 09:53 PM report to moderator
Menkit_thumb

trailers ftw :)

Posted by Sarabi on April 09, 2009, 10:52 PM report to moderator
Dobbyyoda_thumb

This just makes me more anxious to see it!

Posted by bookishgal,OoM3,GS on April 09, 2009, 11:06 PM report to moderator
L_32b0eddba4eb43718eb38ffa016162b2_thumb

Very cool trailer. I hope to see the other longer one soon. But……GAH! I want to see this movie already!!!

Posted by phantomdave79 on April 10, 2009, 01:21 AM report to moderator
Emily_and_sarah_thumb

Wow! That was a lot more new footage then I expected… or at least more then I’ve seen yet. I’ll be watching it again! And then again. =)

Posted by Accio... Sarah! on April 10, 2009, 02:11 AM report to moderator

Some new clips and it makes it even harder to wait

Posted by HGROSS44 on April 10, 2009, 02:24 AM report to moderator
30305_116079131768789_113664342010268_91277_1312318_s_thumb

OMG… I <3 this trailer….-

Posted by Rita_Dumbledore94 on April 10, 2009, 05:14 AM report to moderator
Pru2_thumb
2016 Points

Yes I noticed the apparation too – but for story and pacing it’s better than using the brooms.

I love the trailer – and just the bit at 1:24 where Ron and Harry are in their Quidditch things before the match made me SOOOO happy. At last cannon Ron and next to him Luna looking ace in her Lion hat!!!

Posted by JustSuperMione on April 10, 2009, 05:42 AM report to moderator
Howling_wolf_2__thumb

Awesome trailer. But I’m worried that they have changed too much in the film. Is that Snape telling Harry to be quiet near the Astronomy Tower? And Dumbledore & Harry Apparating inside Hogwarts? Just seems like too much is changing and isn’t true to the books. But, I can’t wait to see the film, it looks great. Ignoring the annoying changes.

Posted by nicole 313 (WBM) on April 10, 2009, 06:42 AM report to moderator

OMG.. that’s awesome! o__o

Posted by Mairéad on April 10, 2009, 06:52 AM report to moderator
3176_1148335864275_1103912219_30424142_7574358_n-3_thumb

I love this new clean version of the Japanese trailer! Awesome! :D

Posted by Mhæy™⌠R☺AR⌡ on April 10, 2009, 08:11 AM report to moderator

a-w-e-s-o-m-e

Posted by ele0206 -ROAR- on April 10, 2009, 08:29 AM report to moderator
Capture_thumb

what’s with dumbledore saying “that was fun, most people vomit the first time”?

Posted by ChaseT on April 10, 2009, 08:34 AM report to moderator

"So top grade's O for 'Outstanding,'"she was saying, "and then there's A --"[br]"No, E," George corrected her, "E for 'Exceeds Expectations.' And I've always thought Fred and I should've got E in everything, because we exceeded expectations just by turnin

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014